OT - Auburn’s Tainted Title: Victims, Violations and Vendettas for Glory | Syracusefan.com

OT - Auburn’s Tainted Title: Victims, Violations and Vendettas for Glory

but the NCAA cleared them in a few weeks while spending years in our hoops program (n)

I'm sure will muschamp plays by the rules now he's at Florida. I'm sure it was just auburn forcing him to keep up with the rest of the sec. The NCAA knows they could cripple basicaly every sec program if they wanted but they won't touch any of them because that's their cash cow

There are a couple things that don't add up though, especially the targeting of African american players. So let me get this straight McNeil and others were tested more randomly, and in his case around 100 times, but then when they test positive they just bury the tests and let them play? What's the point leverage?

I think the NCAA is held hostage by the SEC and its threat to leave the whole system. There are no doubt tons of infractions at most of these schools - but hands are tied.

I think the whole deal is primed for some investigative media outlet to actually dig and bring the whole thing down.

The NCAA must be fuming... I feel bad for when they take out all that anger on Miami of Ohio