OT: Auburn/Seneca Falls Orange Club Golf Day | Syracusefan.com

OT: Auburn/Seneca Falls Orange Club Golf Day

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Great opportunity to golf with SU coaches and enjoy food, beer and a steak dinner. Expect words at the dinner from Coach Babers and possibly the AD.

Get your foursome organized. PDF to fill out below.

Act quickly as they fill up. Opportunity to sponsor at the tourney...this allows you to golf with the coaches in your foursome.

Attachments

• Orange Club Golf Tourney05032017.pdf
    122.4 KB · Views: 82
Great opportunity to golf with SU coaches and enjoy food, beer and a steak dinner. Expect words at the dinner from Coach Babers and possibly the AD.

Get your foursome organized. PDF to fill out below.

Act quickly as they fill up. Opportunity to sponsor at the tourney...this allows you to golf with the coaches in your foursome.
This is a fun event. Good food, lots of talk about the football program from insiders and some of the biggest SU fans on the planet.

And as Mark mentions, the HC always gives a speech on the state of the program afterwards.

This is a fun event. Good food, lots of talk about the football program from insiders and some of the biggest SU fans on the planet.

And as Mark mentions, the HC always gives a speech on the state of the program afterwards.
Two spots just opened up on my team. $125. Shotgun start at Seneca Falls Country Club. It is not too late if you want to be a part of this. If you do, send me an EZ Inbox text asap!

Just to add a re-cap from the event.. Not sure any other board members played..

Its a nice event. you get to run into some coaches, have some good food, meet some fellow fans, win some good prizes and usually hear some nice information..

I got to play a round with Tomcat this year our usual teams kind of fell apart and we ended up as a 2-some. We got paired with a couple very nice older ladies who we had a great time with ended up winning the mixed flight which was a treat. We only managed 11 holes before the skies opened up but still a very enjoyable day.

I had a chat with the Video guy, a nice young man who took the time to explain some of what goes on behind the scenes in breaking down game and practice film.

Coach Babers and most of the D staff was out of town, recruiting, satellite camps, and some hobnobbing with the Cowboys hopefully getting some stuff we can use to get that D shored up.

All the coaches and staff who attended gave quick recaps of their areas of recruiting and their responsibilities. There was a lot of energy, they all seemed enthused and looking forward to the coming year.

Coach McCloud gave the speech this year with Coach Babers not attending. Very upbeat, made a point of telling people that if they think they know of a player to make sure and get the info to the support staff so they can follow up and see if the kid can help us.. No question and answer session this year but still a lot of passion.

One thing I heard repeated from several staff, the pace has definitely picked up, the speed of practice has improved, the pace of play in games will be faster. The kids are bigger, faster, stronger. On the offensive side , we left things out there on the field last year.. indecision and incorrect reads, mistakes that they think they are correcting. They expect the product to be much better. on the O side.