OT - Bama - LSU - Did I just see that ?? | Syracusefan.com

OT - Bama - LSU - Did I just see that ??

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Either CBS just showed a Bama coed fondle another coed as they were breaking to commercial, or it has been too long for me and my imagination is getting the better of me.

Either CBS just showed a Bama coed fondle another coed as they were breaking to commercial, or it has been too long for me and my imagination is getting the better of me.

:(LINK DAMMIT...you have posted too well previously not to show what you are posting about...whew...must have been to absorbed watching two male teams on the field to pay attention to what may have been the BIGGEST HIT of the game.

Nope, your not imagining that. I saw it too. At first I thought it was a camera angle problem, but then when the women clearly looked down at her chest then over to the women who was fondling her, I knew that it was real. I was also shocked that they stayed on that scene for what seemed to be about 15-20 seconds if not longer, lol.

Was is better than the Wichita State cheerleader flashing the shocker sign during the NCAA tournament a few years ago?

there is a video of a threesome in the upper box seats at fenway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom