OT: Barkley out vs. ND | Syracusefan.com

OT: Barkley out vs. ND

Well, when they get thrashed by Bama, it will be hilarious. Better place your money now.

Watch, they'll beat USC, get to the NC game, and face Georgia who will crap the bed

Any team who has both National Title hopes and an OT win vs Pitt - can't overlook anyone.

USC still has those 2 NFL receivers and two pretty good backs. I still think the ND QB is suspect.

Any team who has both National Title hopes and an OT win vs Pitt - can't overlook anyone.

USC still has those 2 NFL receivers and two pretty good backs. I still think the ND QB is suspect.
USC has the bets duo of WRs the NCAA has ever seen

USC has the bets duo of WRs the NCAA has ever seen

Yep and their backup QB's were more heralded as recruits than most teams' starters. I'll be at the game, sucks as I was really hoping to see ND lose.

The only positive of ND getting all this coverage is that every sports talk show is now calling out the fact that Bama and Georgia have to play each other in a Championship game, as would any other top team in a bigtime conference, for the right to go to the National Championship while ND just has to finish out their season and not worry about that extra game.

Hopefully this narrative gains momentum. ND should join the ACC in full membership and have to play FSU for the right to take a spot in the Nat'l Championship game. With Rutgers and Maryland going to the Big 10 most likely and the ACC probably taking a team from somewhere the age of the superconference is in full effect now and ND will eventually be forced to join imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom