OT: BC Superfans | Syracusefan.com

OT: BC Superfans

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
BDhDeQCCcAArxWD.jpg-large-480x360.jpg

BC beats Maryland last night. Must have been a hockey game going on in town?

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...t-section-on-lockdown-last-night-vs-maryland/

To be fair, the other 25 students were behind the other basket ;) . Although, this guy put on quite the show in the 2nd half.

Source: I was at the game

This is the pre-selected "rival" we have to look forward to next year. Hopefully that is re-assessed once Louisville arrives.

This is the pre-selected "rival" we have to look forward to next year. Hopefully that is re-assessed once Louisville arrives.
Means cheap seats for us SU fans. Can't wait to go.

Why did they fire Al Skinner?

Why did they fire Al Skinner?
Just another of DiFillipo's less-than-stellar decisions.

Now that he's gone, maybe the next guy will consider re-instituting the BC lax program.

I gave a seminar at BC a year ago. I asked some students about the basketball program and was told that nobody cared.

The Last Superfan. He stands tall and proud, knowing that with his passing, his kind will be gone forever.

Is that the former deflated Superfan crumpled in the seat next to the current one?

BC could be a tourney team by the 2014/2015 season.

It moved up from a terrible 259 ranking in KenPom last year to 108 tis year... and its rotation consists of 2 freshman and 5 sophomores. Olivier anlan is a really valuable freshman -- one of the best in the ACC. Not likely to ave much turnover in its rotation over te next two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom