OT Best cough medicine | Syracusefan.com

OT Best cough medicine

dasher

Living Legend
I have a cough I can't get rid of. Tried a leading cough brand to no avail. What works for you guys?

IMG_4009.jpeg

Not sure about medicine but make sure to pound water. Loosens up the congestion/nasty stuff in your sinuses and chest.

Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 8 oz of water. Can add honey too.

Get something with pseudoephedrine in it, from behind the pharmacy counter.

Tea with honey
Halls mentholyptus cough drops

I have a cough I can't get rid of. Tried a leading cough brand to no avail. What works for you guys?
I am a big believer in sleep helping your body solve things so I go with the TopCare nighttime cold and flu. Knocks me out and lets my body do work. Also Musinex is great if you need the expectorant. Also hard candies are good in addition to the TopCare night or daytime.

If
The problem with that is that I can't drink anything after 6:30 p.m. if I want to sleep that night.
If your wife is handy maybe try a straight cath.

I think the lingering cough has become more and more common since Covid. A lot of people seem to have issues with it. Mine was kind of an itchy, nonproductive, non-congested cough. It did eventually subside, but it lasted a couple weeks after my symptoms had been long gone. I don’t know any tricks to get rid of it faster though. I don’t think I’ve gotten Covid except that one time in early 2020. A lot of people I know who’ve had Covid have experienced the lingering cough some for months.

Need a prescription and an apothecary pharmacy for cough syrup with codine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom