OT: Bills and Marrone | Syracusefan.com

OT: Bills and Marrone

OrangeBlood

Starter
Firstly, I am not even sure Marrone would be interested in the Bills job. There are a lot of problems in the organization and even though I love my Bills it is probably in the bottom three jobs in the NFL.

Now specifically, I am looking for reaction from Bills/Orange fans. I am a Bills season ticket holder and love the franchise dearly. I also love Syracuse University dearly.

My question is, how mad as orange fans would you be if Doug left for Buffalo?
AND
How excited as Bills fans would you be knowing what kind of coach Doug is, could he finally turn it around in Buffalo?

Personally, I would be crushed if HCDM left SU. I feel like he belongs at SU and he has done such a great job turning SU around. I want him to stay at least a few more years. Win an ACC championship, go to a BCS bowl.

I think he is the type the Bills need however, he will finally hold players accountable. He would make an excellent NFL coach. Honestly, i don't think the Bills will go in that direction BUT they could.

Well the hiring of gailey proved that buffalo is where dead coaching careers to go to die again. Buffalo needs to think outside the box, either college or hot position coach or young coordinator.

Jay Gruden? I don't know

He would be more of the same. I've had enough of punting from the other team's 35.

Bills absolutely need someone who is outside the box and young. If Whaley gets the job as GM, I think he is more likely to go young. Jay Gruden IMO would be a good fit.

Nix is probably more likely to go for someone like Haslett or Schottenheimer

Mad, not at all it's his life. I'd love to have him stay at SU but a mans got to do what a mans got to do.

Well the hiring of gailey proved that buffalo is where dead coaching careers to go to die again. Buffalo needs to think outside the box, either college or hot position coach or young coordinator.

Jay Gruden? I don't know
That 1st line is great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom