OT: Briana Stewart's Dad | Syracusefan.com

OT: Briana Stewart's Dad

swish7

All Conference
Is not wearing any UConn paraphernalia at the national frigging championship. Why is that?

Is that because he won't deign to wear UConn gear? Or, because he doesn't like shirts with logos?

Bleeds Orange.

True man.
He is from Cicero, does like and root for Syracuse. Breanna considered SU but the difference in fan support and quality of teammates drove her decision.

He is not really a college merchandise kind of guy. More of a muscle shirt and shorts type...

He is from Cicero, does like and root for Syracuse. Breanna considered SU but the difference in fan support and quality of teammates drove her decision.

He is not really a college merchandise kind of guy. More of a muscle shirt and shorts type...

Can't blame her, two national championships already and Naismith player of the year as a soph.

Is not wearing any UConn paraphernalia at the national frigging championship. Why is that?

Is that because he won't deign to wear UConn gear? Or, because he doesn't like shirts with logos?
SWEET JIMINY CHRISTMAS!!!! A NEW BOARD LOW!!!

congrats Swish, i always knew you had it in you.

lets talk about the shirt, on the dad, of a womens player, on another team.

at least you found the game on tv, god forbid it was a Syracuse mens game, we wouldve had 75 threads of people not knowing how to work a remote and another 75 of people trying to watch it through a hotwired toaster.

seriously, you just cant make & think this stuff up when trying to hit a new low. one just has to sit back and let it flow naturally here.

:bang::bang::bang:

IthacaBarrel said:
Can't blame her, two national championships already and Naismith player of the year as a soph.

When she decided on UConn, she said she wanted the opportunity to win 4 national championships. She's 1/2 way there.

Used to play ball with him in the weekday 6 AM games at the downtown Y. Definitely a muscle shirt and shorts type of guy.

No brainer for her to go to UConn. While staying home and possibly taking Syracuse on some runs in the tourney would have been a nice story, she is going to be able to cash in big time after she puts four years in at UConn. Would have been impossible to build the type of marketability at Syracuse that she will get at UConn.

He is from Cicero, does like and root for Syracuse. He is not really a college merchandise kind of guy. More of a muscle shirt and shorts type...

It would be hilarious if he truly does, or at least last night, did not wear UConn merchandise because of his affiliation with Syracuse.

Used to play ball with him in the weekday 6 AM games at the downtown Y. Definitely a muscle shirt and shorts type of guy.

No brainer for her to go to UConn. While staying home and possibly taking Syracuse on some runs in the tourney would have been a nice story, she is going to be able to cash in big time after she puts four years in at UConn. Would have been impossible to build the type of marketability at Syracuse that she will get at UConn.

She took the easy route and hard to fault her, but as Marsh said, she could have done it at SU too and been the one to set the woman's program finally on a winning track. A much more glorious narrative. More risk going that route though. Easier path to the $$$ at UConn. Another Paulis story, but I wish her well.

She took the easy route and hard to fault her, but as Marsh said, she could have done it at SU too and been the one to set the woman's program finally on a winning track. A much more glorious narrative. More risk going that route though. Easier path to the $$$ at UConn. Another Paulis story, but I wish her well.

It would be an interesting debate as to whether it was the easier route at not. There would be a lot of pressure playing in front of the home crowd and not meeting their expectations. Practices and expectations are magnitudes greater at UConn. Much harder to be pushed to your limits by Geno, than be Qs golden child and finish first in sprints while barely trying.

She is awesome. I wish her well as well. I'd pay to see her take on Kaiser one-on-one.

jgeorge322 said:
i heard he had cuse underwear on.

My source confirms the orange underwear, but the color was do to a combination of bleeding do to a minor manscaping incident and urinary leakage.

jgeorge322 said:
Mark it zero, dude

Don't shoot the messenger. And please don't ask for my source.

She is awesome. I wish her well as well. I'd pay to see her take on Kaiser one-on-one.

good lord there is just so much potential and material there.

out of respect for the board, im going to have to let it go...

its a whale in a barrel for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom