OT: Buffalo Looking to Move Back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Buffalo Looking to Move Back

I think Nassib may well be gone by #20. Should be close.

accept that it's at least a 2 year rebuild, accept that there's not much difference between any of these QBs and Kevin Kolb, fill holes, get a qb next year and for the love of god stop drafting dbs, rbs and midget WRs so goddamn high

resigned to them taking nassib but i hope they move back and get another guy that might pan out

so much desperation among teams with QBs

there is less than 1 decent qb available at 8 on average.
So ummm...you're not going to be thrilled when the Bills add the best playmaker in the draft in Tavon Austin?

Won't happen. Buddy Nix just doesn't get it. It would be extremely smart to trade down 5, 10, 15 spots and acquire one or more 2nd/3rd round picks to replenish depth. But again, Buddy Nix just doesn't get it. He's never taken advantage of the Bills' draft assets and I doubt he will in his final Draft.

What exactly does he not get? And I doubt very much that this is his final draft.

I have no real skin in the game, but if they take Nassib I know we will all be rooting for them to get to the superbowl and win. Unless you care about your NFL team more than SU, and I'm not judging you if that's the case. It can't hurt recruiting to have a winning NFL coach with a winning NFL QB in your EXTENDED backyard.
It can't hurt recruiting to have a winning NFL coach with a winning NFL QB in your EXTENDED backyard.

care to explain why this is so??

i havnt the slightest clue as to why it would matter.

:noidea:

jets make a SMART qb pick? when pigs fly

they take nassib with the 14th or whatever they just traded revis for-

any team that looks forward to getting a high pick next year is run by a loser- you never play for next year- that tells the players you have you quit for this season

It can't hurt recruiting to have a winning NFL coach with a winning NFL QB in your EXTENDED backyard.

care to explain why this is so??

i havnt the slightest clue as to why it would matter.

:noidea:

Right now we're nobody to most of the kids in Western NY. Obviously it isn't going to change the program around, but if you get kids in Roch/Buff area to take a look because the coach and QB of their favorite NFL team are alums... it can't hurt.

Nix is hell bent to leather to take a QB. He will screw this up. Mark it down.

So ummm...you're not going to be thrilled when the Bills add the best playmaker in the draft in Tavon Austin?
they've had good kick returning midgets for 15 years now

austin's a great pick for a teams whose fully grown players don't suck.

word is building that the jets will try and take nassib if the bills trade back, or at least the bills are scared enough they will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom