Class of 2022 - OT Chad Schuster (WI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OT Chad Schuster (WI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

DF9636BB-EDAF-4FE7-86FA-35AE60D76D9C.jpeg

Nice pick up and it looks like you can add to his frame by 20-25 lbs. w/o losing any athleticism. Go Orange

This is a great win. Staff is doing a good job coming off 1-10. If we can make a bowl I truly believe we will start to see consistent recruiting improvements. Dino looks like he has aged 10 years. You can see the grind on him. I hope he pulls it off as he is a class act. Last year humbled him and I personally believe we are going to see a different and significantly improved head coach this year.

I don't understand why that video says 2018-2019 season and says Sophomore highlights. If he is a 2022 kid his Sophomore season would have been 2019-2020. Maybe those are really 2019-2020 highlights?

This is a great win. Staff is doing a good job coming off 1-10. If we can make a bowl I truly believe we will start to see consistent recruiting improvements. Dino looks like he has aged 10 years. You can see the grind on him. I hope he pulls it off as he is a class act. Last year humbled him and I personally believe we are going to see a different and significantly improved head coach this year.
I think we can all echo this sentiment. This fan base wants Dino to work soooooo badly. Keeping the faith

I think we can all echo this sentiment. This fan base wants Dino to work soooooo badly. Keeping the faith

Agreed...I've personally never liked a coach more than I like HCDB. I want him to work out. If he gets it done I think the upper end recruiting would follow suit and we could get into the division champ mix. I don't think it's far fetched, but he has to string together a couple of bowl seasons and it really has to start this season.

Last edited: