Class of 2019 - OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC

Looks like he's lost for the season. He was BC's best and only returning starter on the O line. I heard he tore his knee playing pick up basketball.

Looks like he's lost for the season. He was BC's best and only returning starter on the O line. I heard he tore his knee playing pick up basketball.
Huge loss for them. Their OL has deteriorated steadily over the last couple of years. Might be the worst in the conference now.

Jerk will be running for his life all season.

It appears so...but still not confirmed. If it just happened it might not be as bad as an ACL...just have to wait. We play @BC on Nov 26th. A chance he could even recover and play against us if not an ACL. I gotta figure he would most likely RS this year (if the injury is bad) and play a final season in 2023 to get his stock back up.

Last edited:
His stock was way up there according to Mel Kiper. Maybe as high as a 1st or 2nd rounder.

His stock was way up there according to Mel Kiper. Maybe as high as a 1st or 2nd rounder.
Amazing considering all the committable offers he wasn’t getting on previous pages of this thread. He was lucky to get a BC offer post signing day and 4 years later he’s on Mel Kipers draft board. Gotta love football

should we send him a get well card...you know, the mahogany ones?

If he’s at BC I have no doubt Christian is a Christian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom