Class of 2021 - OT Christopher Adams (MD) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Christopher Adams (MD) Offered

So what's up with Adams? It looks like it may be down to VT and us? Can we use another OT and is this the one we want?

Are you sure? Because the crystal balls lists him as a OT.
Not 100% sure because we seem to have a full class of Linemen on both sides oft he ball. But the header on the post leads me to believe we are interested as a DL. Then again he is being recruited by coach Cav so there's that.

Are we still even recruiting him and did he get any more offers ?

His HUDL lists him as a DT and OT.
I like his film more at OT. If Coach Cav is involved in recruiting him, I would think he is being recruited at Syracuse as an OL. It seems like he is involved with recruiting all our OL.

I like his film more at OT. If Coach Cav is involved in recruiting him, I would think he is being recruited at Syracuse as an OL. It seems like he is involved with recruiting all our OL.
When I post these threads I just go by the HUDL. No idea about what position they are being recruited, but I can change his header to OT.

When I post these threads I just go by the HUDL. No idea about what position they are being recruited, but I can change his header to OT.
Makes sense. I don't know for sure where he is being recruited...could be wrong on this.

Doug Marrone would approve of this guy. He is one ornery hombre.

Check out the previous posts from orange jet and hoopsupstate in this thread. They basically had us transferring to D3 for offering this young guy. Gotta love it.

Yes VT and Duke are d3? Correct

So after all the offer hand wringing he's got Duke, Virginia Tech, Syracuse, FIU and ODU, Buffalo and Kent State.

He's a VT lean from what I gather.

So after all the offer hand wringing he's got Duke, Virginia Tech, Syracuse, FIU and ODU, Buffalo and Kent State.

He's a VT lean from what I gather.

Certainly looks and feels that way

ODU is a good school but this decision has me wondering that recruits know that DIno is NOW on the proverbial hot seat.

ODU is a good school but this decision has me wondering that recruits know that DIno is NOW on the proverbial hot seat.
Should VT and MD recruits feel the same way about the staffs at those schools? Because they offered, too. And Rutgers, but they barely count.

Some kids just don't want a big school, or the commitment to P5 football. And that's fine. We have no idea why he chose ODU over several P5 schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom