OT: Clark's Ale House | Syracusefan.com

OT: Clark's Ale House

FAL

No comment.
Anybody got the real scoop on when Ray really plans on opening and what the obstacles were/are that keep him extending a projected opening date?

Last I read, he said he wanted to be open at least 2 weeks before St. Paddy's Day. Also looking for an 18 foot shuffleboard--go figure.

Also when is the Seven Dwarfs Mine train opening at Magic Kingdom ????? I know my son is pumped for April break.

Also when is the Seven Dwarfs Mine train opening at Magic Kingdom ????? I know my son is pumped for April break.

Hey! Go start your own OT thread!;)

My April break is known as the Spring Game--with hopefully a visit to Clarky's afterwards for for a couple of brews and a roast beef sandwich.

yea, poor protocal on my part !
Hey! Go start your own OT thread!;)

My April break is known as the Spring Game--with hopefully a visit to Clarky's afterwards for for a couple of brews and a roast beef sandwich.

not to take up space in the topic, but a lot of people think march (mid to late). there might be some testing done this weekend that will be in sync the march timeline. however, some recently have heard may

not to take up space in the topic, but a lot of people think march (mid to late). there might be some testing done this weekend that will be in sync the march timeline. however, some recently have heard may

You're not taking up space! Thanks for the update. It seems every time they get close to a projected opening date, they move the projected opening date forward again. Very frustrating for fans of the old Clark's--the best beer bar in Syracuse and beyond.

Anybody got the real scoop on when Ray really plans on opening and what the obstacles were/are that keep him extending a projected opening date?

Last I read, he said he wanted to be open at least 2 weeks before St. Paddy's Day. Also looking for an 18 foot shuffleboard--go figure.

It was supposed to be back in November. How long has it been since they closed on Jefferson St., three or four years?

Good question. I miss Clark's. It was always our final stop when we bar hopped Armory Square. Loved closing Clark's down with a last pint or two, a roast beef sandwich, and some darts.

The Twitter feed has been dead since September when they posted a bunch of photos of "progress"...

It was supposed to be back in November. How long has it been since they closed on Jefferson St., three or four years?

Clark's closed in the fall of 2010.

"The Twitter feed has been dead since September when they posted a bunch of photos of "progress"..."

Had a post on their Facebook page dated just a few days ago. That's where I got the info on the proposed pre-St Paddy's Day opening and the shuffleboard. I just thought with all the "inside" information being tossed out on this board that somebody would know something more than us "general public"-types

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom