OT: Clemson Website Calls Cuse Game a Must See For Tiger Fans | Syracusefan.com

OT: Clemson Website Calls Cuse Game a Must See For Tiger Fans

Aside from a couple of jackasses it seems like most of them are excited about coming up and have some respect for our program.

I'm too lazy to sign up on that site, but someone could inform them that Niagara Falls is at least an hour farther than what the article suggests.

Aside from the mistake about the distance to Niagara Falls (Finger Lakes trip instead?), it was a decent article. They are quite right, I have not had an experience yet in college football like the one I had at a USC (The real USC)/Clemson game in Williams Brice stadium. Simply amazing.
I recently moved back north (thank goodness) from Columbia, SC and when I saw us hosting Clemson (pronounced 'Clempson') I knew I had to have tickets. In that vein, does anyone know the best place to purchase season tickets? I've only checked out Tick*t Mast*r thus far. Btw, I love this board. Admin does a great job with it, and of course so do all the diehard fans.

Aside from the mistake about the distance to Niagara Falls (Finger Lakes trip instead?), it was a decent article. They are quite right, I have not had an experience yet in college football like the one I had at a USC (The real USC)/Clemson game in Williams Brice stadium. Simply amazing.
I recently moved back north (thank goodness) from Columbia, SC and when I saw us hosting Clemson (pronounced 'Clempson') I knew I had to have tickets. In that vein, does anyone know the best place to purchase season tickets? I've only checked out Tick*t Mast*r thus far. Btw, I love this board. Admin does a great job with it, and of course so do all the diehard fans.

Call the box office...or better yet use the Interactive tool to find seats.
http://www.carrierdome.com/tickets/

Interactive tool:
http://syracusefootball.io-media.com/

My suggestion: Join the Orange Club, buy $99 seasons, get a parking pass too. Good Luck and welcome back.

Aside from a couple of jackasses it seems like most of them are excited about coming up and have some respect for our program.

41-0 will do that.

I have a feeling that Clemson fans will become my favorites to interact with in our new league.

41-0 will do that.

I have a feeling that Clemson fans will become my favorites to interact with in our new league.
My biggest impression of Clemson fans from the website responses is many appear to be severely geographically challenged.

41-0 will do that.

I think we'll get along with them much better than NCSt. It'll be heated with Clemson but I think we'll go in with some mutual respect.

They should have respect, we beat them like a drum the last time we played.

Call the box office...or better yet use the Interactive tool to find seats.
http://www.carrierdome.com/tickets/

Interactive tool:
http://syracusefootball.io-media.com/

One word of caution on the interactive tool... On occasion I check it out to see what's being bought up in my section (gotta keep my eye on new neighbors after all). Been somewhat perplexed by some seats being bought instead of (IMO) superior seats in the same row closer to the 50. Because the Dome's rows extend ACROSS sections, I fear some are buying what they THEY THINK are aisle seats, but are instead simply the last seats in that row FROM THAT SECTION. In truth, their seats are actually the FARTHEST from the aisle, as they're smack dab in the middle of a row. Hope we don't have too many disappointed people showing up at their seats come the Wagner game.

They should have respect, we beat them like a drum the last time we played.
I don't remember that game at all. Probably because I was too young, so it feels like a new beginning to me.

41-0 will do that.

Clemson fans try to be very hospitable.

I don't remember that game at all. Probably because I was too young, so it feels like a new beginning to me.

Some similarities between the programs: Both are close in all time wins, same color, similar amounts of success. Clemson is up right now (hitting their groove) while Cuse is trying to hit their groove. Clemson obviously has twice the amount of gameday fans and a awesome gameday environment. Cuse has some work to do to recover but I'm confident with a better product the Dome will be loud and rocking for games in the future.

Here ya go. A little bit of Northern Hospitality to educate you on the last time the teams met.

My biggest impression of Clemson fans from the website responses is many appear to be severely geographically challenged.
You can probably say the same thing for about 75% of the population.

Here ya go. A little bit of Northern Hospitality to educate you on the last time the teams met.
I'm assuming it's a youtube clip since nothing shows up at work.

I'm assuming it's a youtube clip since nothing shows up at work.
Ah, sorry. Don't know if I can help you there. Anyway, I hope you're able to make it up to the Dome. It really is a unique (and loud) experience for a college football game. Plus, we serve beer at the concession stands!

You can probably say the same thing for about 75% of the population.
A family from Alaska asked my wife and I where we were from when we met them on a cruise. When we told them Tennessee, the 16 year old son asked where that was. As we tried to explain, the mother said, "That's right below Kansas, isn't it." We spent at least 5 minutes trying to explain that the two states are on opposite sides of the Mississippi river and Tennessee borders North Carolina to the east. No matter how we tried to describe it, nobody in the family could understand. They seemed like nice people, but I'm not sure I've met a whole family as dumb as them.

41-0 will do that.

My favorite group of fans is definitely Louisville but Clemson seems like a good bunch so I hope they are similar.

A family from Alaska asked my wife and I where we were from when we met them on a cruise. When we told them Tennessee, the 16 year old son asked where that was. As we tried to explain, the mother said, "That's right below Kansas, isn't it." We spent at least 5 minutes trying to explain that the two states are on opposite sides of the Mississippi river and Tennessee borders North Carolina to the east. No matter how we tried to describe it, nobody in the family could understand. They seemed like nice people, but I'm not sure I've met a whole family as dumb as them.

So you met Sarah Palin and her family! How nice!

My favorite group of fans is definitely Louisville but Clemson seems like a good bunch so I hope they are similar.

U of L is a great fanbase. But they are not in our league. ;)

Like us though, Clemson clings tightly to that 1981 season.