OT: Clemson's "Howard Rock" Defaced | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Clemson's "Howard Rock" Defaced

If someone messes with the Ernie Davis statue, 100% chance they get punched in the mouth.

If someone messes with the Ernie Davis statue, 100% chance they get punched in the mouth.
Even if no one knows who it was? Do you go around punching everyone in the mouth to ensure you ultimately get the person who did it?

We've seen this kind of crap before. What's the point? It isn't even funny. Permanently damaging a landmark is not acceptable in the case of Howard's Rock.
Yeah, I don't condone what the South Carolina fans likely did, but I am just saying that they were retaliating rather be the instigator.
That VT prank atleast isn't that bad like the Tiger paw Clemson fans did, but defacing the Gamecock logo is probably what caused the retaliation.

Even if no one knows who it was? Do you go around punching everyone in the mouth to ensure you ultimately get the person who did it?

I may do it to pay homage to Delone Carter but at no point did I say I would be punching someone in the mouth. Just rather that the individual would be punched in the mouth at some point in their life.

Chewbacca-Defense.jpg

I may do it to pay homage to Delone Carter but at no point did I say I would be punching someone in the mouth. Just rather that the individual would be punched in the mouth at some point in their life.

Chewbacca-Defense.jpg
I was using "you" pejoratively. And, for the record, I think if anything happened to the Ernie Davis statue, I would fully endorse if the Federal government went with "The Purge" statute until the perpetrators are disciplined.

Chewbacca-Defense.jpg
Ah, who doesn't love the Chewbecca defense. "If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit" I used the Chewbecca defense in my Trial Team practice one time and the professor gave me the What are you thinking look and I scrapped it from my deliberation.

Maybe the Clemson fan who wrote the nasty gram to the Post-Standard can just donate his head. Same thing.