OT- Closing out the Big East in style | Syracusefan.com

OT- Closing out the Big East in style

omniorange

All Conference
Syracuse, Louisville, and Notre Dame are closing out the Big East in style.

It's so far 7-7-9 (the missing title for both SU and UL is the football title, since the BE doesn't list here those sports where there is only a regular season and not a championship.)

http://www.bigeast.org/Championships/20122013.aspx

Seven titles is the most for SU, outpacing the six titles won in 10-11.

Thank you TGD and TWO.

Cheers,
Neil

Omni... You beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing after the two LAX wins today. And, hey, there are still a few titles to go. I best there are a few more wins there for the three schols. Amazing that Pitt won ZERO this year .. and therefore contributed nothing. But, then, neither did Rutgers.

And that's not even counting getting two teams into the Final Four! And two teams (ND and Louisville) into the women's Final Four.

Syracuse, Louisville, and Notre Dame are closing out the Big East in style.

It's so far 7-7-9 (the missing title for both SU and UL is the football title, since the BE doesn't list here those sports where there is only a regular season and not a championship.)

http://www.bigeast.org/Championships/20122013.aspx

Seven titles is the most for SU, outpacing the six titles won in 10-11.

Thank you TGD and TWO.

Cheers,
Neil

IN all sports, all time, Rutgers has 6 BE championships.

Omni... You beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing after the two LAX wins today. And, hey, there are still a few titles to go. I best there are a few more wins there for the three schols. Amazing that Pitt won ZERO this year .. and therefore contributed nothing. But, then, neither did Rutgers.

And that's not even counting getting two teams into the Final Four! And two teams (ND and Louisville) into the women's Final Four.

Didn't the Big East get 3 in the FF in womens? ?

wow - I'm shocked Rutgers has 6 titles. I thought maybe 1 or 2, but 6 really surprises me.

About 5 more than I would've guessed...I can see why the B1G took them!

Cuse had more titles in one year than they had in two decades.

I count only four? What ones am I missing? I've got them with Beer Pong '01, Sack Race '03 and '04 (a little mini-dynasty there), and Tug of War '07.

I count only four? What ones am I missing? I've got them with Beer Pong '01, Sack Race '03 and '04 (a little mini-dynasty there), and Tug of War '07.

You forgot Midnight Underwear Dash and Freestyle Online Pomposity. Mike Rice was trying to train them for a run at the Dodgeball title, but frankly, they sucked at it. Couldn't dodge a single ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom