OT - Coach Q Lands Another One | Syracusefan.com

OT - Coach Q Lands Another One

Very pretty young lady...looks like a great pickup for the Cuse. Hopefully Cuse can get a consistent 4-5k fans in the future for games.

Q has to have one of the better recruiting classes in the country ... at least in the top 20. He's been getting a ton of talent lately. Good for him ... good for the girls and I do hope it's the ACC that luring the talent. Maybe more people will go watch them play. Look at the crowds UConn, Tennesee, etc draw for their girls' games.

well, maybe if we can land one more blue chip player, Q can get stewart to flip. If she hasn't turned her LOI in. of course.

well, maybe if we can land one more blue chip player, Q can get stewart to flip. If she hasn't turned her LOI in. of course.

Stewart ain't flippin'. Although a pleasant thought, even UConn to the MAC won't stop that.

Naw ... UConn still has the magic name in women's bball ... and Aurigemmi has a good name and seems to be honest and straight up.

Hopefully if they start winning more they can get a boost in attendance as well.. I would love for the SU women's team to take a big step up sure I would be a bandwagon fan if Syracuse got really good, but BFD.