this

• poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
AFO and I joined a College basketball sim league on whatifsports.com today. You start out at a D3 school, recruit players, set game plans, all that jazz. The better you do, the better jobs you could get, D2, D1a, D1.. I'm a week into a college football one, and its pretty fun. They have a promotion, $4 for your first season, after that it jumps to 12, but you get credits if you win your conference tourny, and so on.

We both picked Empire 8 schools to coach, He's Ithaca, and I picked Keuka.

Jump in if you want, should be a pretty good time. Let either of us know if you have any questions.

www.whatifsports.com

AFO and I joined a College basketball sim league on whatifsports.com today. You start out at a D3 school, recruit players, set game plans, all that jazz. The better you do, the better jobs you could get, D2, D1a, D1.. I'm a week into a college football one, and its pretty fun. They have a promotion, $4 for your first season, after that it jumps to 12, but you get credits if you win your conference tourny, and so on.

We both picked Empire 8 schools to coach, He's Ithaca, and I picked Keuka.

Jump in if you want, should be a pretty good time. Let either of us know if you have any questions.

www.whatifsports.com

Uhhhh...Keuka doesn't have a football team. Why didn't you just pick Wells College?

Oh I see. Nah, I got too much stuff going on right now. We gotta get together next weekend for a farewell booze session! My last weekend in Alaska...and I think...your birthday?

Oh I see. Nah, I got too much stuff going on right now. We gotta get together next weekend for a farewell booze session! My last weekend in Alaska...and I think...your birthday?

Roger that...

Dude, I didnt know your "roll out" date was that soon? we will deff do something crazy. Bday is the 25th, Saturday style. My mom flys in tonight, Headed to Denali tomorrow, but wanna hit the fox early for bfast, and some drinks, meghan has a 5k or something. I'll hit you up.