OT: CuseTroop and JackBauer | Syracusefan.com

OT: CuseTroop and JackBauer

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
In a couple of hours, my plane leaves for a weekend of Alaska Shenanigans with CuseTroop. Please begin putting together a committee of Board Members who may be doctors, lawyers, and other people who may be able to save some lives in short notice.

Hope to talk to you guys all again, but we all know when you add CuseTroop to an environment, you never know what will come of it.

Which means you'll very soon be drunk enough to reveal the recruit you hinted about in Cooper Lutz's recruiting thread...

IMG_0876.JPG

Cusetroop on the loose + Orange friends = Bad math for Alaska. Feel free to post the police blotter and legal filings so we can keep up with the (mis?)adventures Cusetroop and JB44. Enjoy the trip.

I have collected $1.38 for bail so far. Use the info as necessary. :p

(OK, I am a little jealous. I want to visit Alaska someday, just leave something for me to see when I get the chance)

In a couple of hours, my plane leaves for a weekend of Alaska Shenanigans with CuseTroop. Please begin putting together a committee of Board Members who may be doctors, lawyers, and other people who may be able to save some lives in short notice.

Hope to talk to you guys all again, but we all know when you add CuseTroop to an environment, you never know what will come of it.
So is this the pre, pre Batchelor party?

Film_175w_FearLoathing_original.jpg

Now that is a cover up! Blame the Russians while the U.S. And Canadian forces fly cover.

Not sure whether to pity JB44 or be impressed by Cusetroop? Anyone concerned they may have drunk the Yukon dry and started an international incident.

It's 7am and my girl just had to drive JB to the rental car spot because I'm still too drunk. Had a blast last night. JB is checking out Denali today, and the lady and I are marching for science

Without science, I'd prolly have polio.

^^ that's a lot funnier if you're drunk

Update 1. Everyone is alive, but drinks have been consumed for numerous hours. I just won $300 dollars on a pull tab - drinks should be paid for for the night. View attachment 95530
TROOP you GD legend!! I've got a rare day off tomorrow so getting hammered. I want to drink what CuseTroopd is drinking !! Is that Jamo??

Bartender just explained that it's only 730 pm in Alaska so I expect a respinse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom