Class of 2019 - OT Damien Hoyt (NY) Verbal to Colgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Damien Hoyt (NY) Verbal to Colgate

From what I have been told coachability/quick learner is a strong point. he moves well and is quick off the ball. Smart enough to play center if need be. Plus he can play NT/DT.
I know it's not a "draft pick" but it's a hell of a deal for SU right under their nose.
Justin Pugh and Adam Terry weren't "draft picks" coming out of high school either.

The Syracuse coaches will be at this camp along with most of the schools in NY state.
I think the one you mean is the Sunday one. Think it's called Lauren's first and goal or something. Pretty sure he's doing the night one. I think Saturday is the night time one.

I think the one you mean is the Sunday one. Think it's called Lauren's first and goal or something. Pretty sure he's doing the night one. I think Saturday is the night time one.
I thought maybe he just had his days mixed up.

Take the Cornell offer big fellow.

Two of his five offers are ivy offers and from what I'm told declined visits that would have brought 2-3 more.
Few of us have a non $ bet on where he lands.

Two of his five offers are ivy offers and from what I'm told declined visits that would have brought 2-3 more.
Few of us have a non $ bet on where he lands.
And...

If you belive what you read on the internet we will all know Friday the 13th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom