Class of 2022 - OT David Conner (GA) Morgan St Commit/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OT David Conner (GA) Morgan St Commit/Offered

That's one big athletic kid. Good feet. I like him.

Definitely fits the mold of the OL prospects we chased in class of 2021. Tall, fairly lanky at this stage of their maturity curve, room to add good weight without sacrificing athleticism, etc.

definitely sounds like a kid who will commit when he visits. I know his current commitment and list of offers are not exactly a college football who's who , but will be interesting to see what happens

definitely sounds like a kid who will commit when he visits. I know his current commitment and list of offers are not exactly a college football who's who , but will be interesting to see what happens

plays a lot of DT in his vids

Big physical player. Long arms. Plays with attitude. Needs to work on hand placement but Schmidt can fix that.

Thumbs-up-from-Schmidt-ster.jpg

Schmidt can fix anything

With the depth we have on the offensive line we can take a shot on a couple of under the radar sleepers this year, one of those players on our roster now is Froumy who I would love to see make the 2 deep chart this year he is quite a beast in the weight room and has the size of a ( ACC ) lineman.

I see he just received a medium ( CB ) pick from ( Ivins ) for Florida Atlantic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom