OT - DC Assault AAU Head Charged in Heroin Sting | Syracusefan.com

OT - DC Assault AAU Head Charged in Heroin Sting

Carmelo?

Nm...I think he played for Baltimore Blue aka Team Melo
Yup. I remember there was a lot of talk at the time that if he played for the Assault or B-More Select both Adidas teams, that he would've been pushed towards an Adidas school like Julius Hodge. The B-More Blue was Nike and funny enough Maryland fans that had sour grapes claimed that's the only reason why we got him, not knowing that Weaver had built a strong relationship with Melo way before he blew up into a top prospect.

Yup. I remember there was a lot of talk at the time that if he played for the Assault or B-More Select both Adidas teams, that he would've been pushed towards an Adidas school like Julius Hodge. The B-More Blue was Nike and funny enough Maryland fans that had sour grapes claimed that's the only reason why we got him, not knowing that Weaver had built a strong relationship with Melo way before he blew up into a top prospect.

I remember Umd fans whining about Weaver and DC Assault, not realizing that Melo never played for DC.

In reality the man they should've blames was their former HC for being a garbage recruiter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom