OT: Deion/Shedeur Outburst | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Deion/Shedeur Outburst

What has Shedeur accomplished?

His team went 4-8 last year. You're the QB, so you're the face of the team. It's a bad look to be "bantering" guys that were a part of your team that were just giving an honest interview to a reporter.

I’m not saying he’s not a dope but just seems like something kids do (talk sht) and have since the beginning of time.

His team went 4-8 last year. You're the QB, so you're the face of the team. It's a bad look to be "bantering" guys that were a part of your team that were just giving an honest interview to a reporter.
he's got a rolex

I’ve never understood the fascination with Sanders. He’s always seemed like all flash. As a player he could produce. Of course it’s rare for top players to make good coaches. I was surprised how much live DS got from the national press - although they did manage that one big upset. I’m not shocked that things seem to be unraveling.

Shadeur will be a team killer, especially at the position he wants to play.

Deion was also a team killer, but he played a position that you could afford someone like him acting the way he does. WR & CB are the two for me.

No shot his kid gets picked anywhere near as high as his talent may suggest he should. And to be frank, I don't even know how his game would translate to the NFL.
He will be a top 5 pick next year, if not #1.

I’m not saying he’s not a dope but just seems like something kids do (talk sht) and have since the beginning of time.
He might not be a dope but he certainly comes across as a punk

I'll admit, I liked Deion when he was doing the studio booth in the NFL.

But him getting a P5 coaching job was like the first Lord of the Rings movie when that magical elf lady showed what would happen if she ever got the ring.

I'll go punch myself in the face now.

When I was 9 or 10 years old my friend and I waited after the game at Silver Stadium in Rochester when Deion was playing for the Columbus Clippers to get his autograph. He couldn’t have been a bigger . I can still see the whole thing unfold. Hope nothing but the worst for him.

Party all the time was a classic. Eddie can actually sing. Prime cant sing or rap. Just a MC Hammer knock off.
Eddie's got chops. The song was horrible. I think some of you did too much blow! I probably can't get past the synthesized clapping.

Eddie's got chops. The song was horrible. I think some of you did too much blow! I probably can't get past the synthesized clapping.
Its not for everyone. I get it. I grew up with my dad playing rick james in the house. Probably why I liked it so much.

I take it you're more of an 80's hair metal guy and not a funk/soul guy.

I'll admit, I liked Deion when he was doing the studio booth in the NFL.

But him getting a P5 coaching job was like the first Lord of the Rings movie when that magical elf lady showed what would happen if she ever got the ring.

I'll go punch myself in the face now.
Don’t cut the long line waiting! :) ;)

Enough to be presumptive 1st QB drafted next year, if not #1 overall.

And Def Leppard and Tesla
Def Leppard was cool when you had girls over, like Europe or Whitesnake. Tesla was...i don't even know. There is a huge difference in the stuff they were doing vs. songs like Dr. Feelgood, Slip of the Lip, Cherry Pie, etc. I consider Def Leppard to be closer to a Bon Jovi, heavy pop rock. There was a dirtiness to Crue and Ratt. Tesla was closer to Xtreme and Black Crowes. If you came to my house and I was listening to Crue and you told me to put on Tesla I would have laughed at you. Sorry.

And Def Leppard and Tesla
Also to be clear. I didn't mean to trash those bands. Hysteria is a great album and I've been singing Little Suzi since my other post 15 min ago. I just don't think they qualify as true hair/glam metal.

Also to be clear. I didn't mean to trash those bands. Hysteria is a great album and I've been singing Little Suzi since my other post 15 min ago. I just don't think they qualify as true hair/glam metal.
I mean there are so many from that genre I typically don’t sub group as i like it all Crue, love/hate, queensryche, slaughter, dangerous toys, The list goes on. I’m stuck in 80’s and early 90’s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom