OT -- Dirty politics in Va. | Syracusefan.com

OT -- Dirty politics in Va.

Bortukal

All Conference
The Facebook page for Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Cuccinelli posted this picture:

576769_10151528953173692_232467711_n.jpg

That's Syracuse native Terry McAuliffe, the former DNC chairman, Clinton advisor, and Cucinelli's Democrat challenger for the Virginia seat. Ironically, McAuliffe never went to SU. He studied at Catholic U. before getting his law degree at (shudder) Georgetown.

Call the man whatever you want. Set your attack dogs on him and dig up every piece of dirt you can find. But keep Otto out of your partisan hissy fit!

I don't know what to make of that getup. Is that supposed to be Otto? Looks more like a dog.

The Facebook page for Virginia Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Cuccinelli posted this picture:

576769_10151528953173692_232467711_n.jpg

That's Syracuse native Terry McAuliffe, the former DNC chairman, Clinton advisor, and Cucinelli's Democrat challenger for the Virginia seat. Ironically, McAuliffe never went to SU. He studied at Catholic U. before getting his law degree at (shudder) Georgetown.

Call the man whatever you want. Set your attack dogs on him and dig up every piece of dirt you can find. But keep Otto out of your partisan hissy fit!

I don't know what to make of that getup. Is that supposed to be Otto? Looks more like a dog.

It would be better if the Macker were wearing this:

nWtTW37RtPJGjxgZP3kwNVpuzjEbIn9VGWqPg9ksKw9dkJ7_JvI3tZsYt6JNbBIt8Y0xW-avLOTpD375C34yvUftsNaruZEd1Fb4TbmuIV4pm0rU_jRKmC11JpTA5CrPsgtjV9kGcEtkvUkfEfrBDbZY3yjJGndYSEHOqyFcYb48DPvhc9twomlzAoU=s220-c

Where can I get that costume so I can wear it to the Maryland tailgate

Terry is a Syracuse native and a huge Syracuse fan. I've sat next to him and Bill Clinton at a few BET games. He even had Clinton rooting for SU.
That VA gubernatorial race is pretty ugly on Cuccinelli's part. I had not seen this "caricature" (or whatever it is) before, but I have seen some of his press releases and emails.

You don't take a knife to a trident fight, and you don't look up your butchers ass to get a good look at a t-bone. The first I came up with just now. Boom goes the dynamite!
to the death, bro.

we should knife fight.

You don't take a knife to a trident fight, and you don't look up your butchers ass to get a good look at a t-bone. The first I came up with just now. Boom goes the dynamite!

Sorry, I hate politics. Won't even touch that. No offense to both sides.
I'm just here for the knife fight. :)
Really, after dealing with these knuckleheads here at work today, you'd understand.
Shoot, I'll supply the other "guy" with both knife and trident, keep my fists thank you, and mess things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom