OT: Don Bosco football star gets expelled over explicit posts on Twitter | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Don Bosco football star gets expelled over explicit posts on Twitter

Yes, I do realize that Don Bosco is a private catholic school, I also went to one of those private catholic schools...

BNoro's post was about it being a red flag that he was expelled and it reflects on his lack of respect for authority. IMHO that's not the only thing it reflects. Just pointing out that some people in this world actually value that right to free speech...

And don't get me started on how a school, whether public or private, can govern conduct OUTSIDE of school thats not illegal conduct...I'm feeling fiesty today must have had too much coffee :)

Yes but back in the day, Brother Basillion would have taken you out on a Saturday worked you like a dog on the school grounds and then kicked your ass... God bless that guy. Saturday detentions were not enjoyable. I would have taken an 8 hour day of swinging a hammer versus a Saturday detention with that man anyday of the week

Basillion would choke your ass out then mow the entire property with a motorless push mower.

Yes but back in the day, Brother Baziilian would have taken you out on a Saturday worked you like a dog on the school grounds and then kicked your ass... God bless that guy. Saturday detentions were not enjoyable. I would have taken an 8 hour day of swinging a hammer versus a Saturday detention with that man anyday of the week

I still remember a few textbook and eraser throwers among the teachers and brothers when I was at CBA.. Luckily never aimed at me...:)

IB ...where you there when Brother Christopher was there?

I still remember a few textbook and eraser throwers among the teachers and brothers when I was at CBA.. Luckily never aimed at me...:)

IB ...where you there when Brother Christopher was there?

Yes, I was in the middle school in those days. I had a few chest bruises via finger points from Brother Thomas though. Loved that guy as well. Great days for sure

Yes, I was in the middle school in those days. I had a few chest bruises via finger points from Brother Thomas though. Loved that guy as well.

You were a CBA lifer then..

Yep..Brother Thomas had a little no-nonsense in him..

Were you there with Brother Boner?

You were a CBA lifer then..

Yep..Brother Thomas had a little no-nonsense in him..

6 years. 7-12th. From Elmcrest Elementray in Liverpool to CBA. Best move I ever made or should I say my parents made for me

Were you there with Brother Boner?

Religion 9th grade and Math in 10th. Bro James McDivit ran the middle school when I was there. 2 years in the basement. He also coached modified hoops, we had a squad. Boner had horrible dandruff as well.
I loved Schnipp, what a character. Earth science

Religion 9th grade and Math in 10th. Bro James McDivit ran the middle school when I was there. 2 years in the basement. He also coached modified hoops, we had a squad. Boner had horrible dandruff as well.
I loved Schnipp, what a character. Earth science

Which one was Brother Boner?

My parents had enough of me and public school after Soule Road Middle for 3 years...

Mom said we have a nice place for you to go to high school...She was good friends with Fran Sacco...I remember the Schnipper...he was a trip

My parents had enough of me and public school after Soule Road Middle for 3 years...

Mom said we have a nice place for you to go to high school...She was good friends with Fran Sacco...I remember the Schnipper...he was a trip

Frank was a fantastic teacher. 10th grade global and AP History

Brother Boner was the one with an apparent permaboner. Could have been a diaper.

Schnipper's wardrobe hadn't changed since 1973.

The kid was EXPELLED from school after being warned numerous times to stop... So clearly nothing about him changed, which really shows what his thoughts are on authority. This kid's got red flag written all over him. I'd much rather take Whigham and Morgan

Yet HCDM is taking a QB who showed a gym full of people his junk? I am just saying that we need to get athletes like Yuri however we can at this point. This may be our way in. Probably not (I believe he will follow the other two Bosco kids to RU) but we should be trying.

While I don't condone what Yuri tweeted, I do feel bad for the kid. Lets not forget, he is still a kid. National writers have used their column to exploit an immature kid. I think this is a sad indictment on our society. We are talking about words, not murder, drugs, rape, etc...

What years were you guys there?

Did CBA for 8th grade in 1979-80. That was all I could take. Went back to public school.

Was there from 91-97. Started in middle school.

Did RU pull the scholly? Either way, i'm sure what the Knight fanbase will say...

Did RU pull the scholly? Either way, i'm sure what the Knight fanbase will say...

Toal said last week that he had received calls from a few coaches regarding the situation, and believes Wright ultimately will weather the situation.
"There have been schools that have called asking about it, but he'll be fine as far as colleges go." Toal told ESPNNewYork.com. "Some don't like it, but mostly people are just calling to make sure his head is straight."