OT: Drake received National Championship ring from Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

OT: Drake received National Championship ring from Kentucky

Did they give WWW a ring also? Maybe the rights to their players was enough for him.

I sure wish Emmert would step in and do the PSU-equivalant on the hoops side to kentucky. that thing needs to be scrubbed like one of Walt White's post-cook vats.

Im 29, listen to hop hop, and have no clue why Drake is getting a Kentucky Championship ring. Do we have to give Meek Mill a ring if we win next year? :rolleyes:

I think I speak for everyone over the age of 30 to say, "Who the F is Drake?" Wasn't sure if the original post was in reference to the coffee cake or the school. Either would have been better answers.

I think I speak for everyone over the age of 30 to say, "Who the F is Drake?" Wasn't sure if the original post was in reference to the coffee cake or the school. Either would have been better answers.

just put on any song they are passing off as hip hop these days and I am pretty sure he is in it in some capacity.

I think he used to be on the Mickey Mouse club. He's like the Christina Aguilera of hip-hop!