OT - Faegan's | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Faegan's

Say what you want about Faegans, but Beer Tour/Flip Night were the best ways to spend tuesday/wednesday nights on campus.

Varsity

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Say what you want about Faegans, but Beer Tour/Flip Night were the best ways to spend tuesday/wednesday nights on campus.

This. I've never had a bad experience at Faegans, and lord knows I went there a few times.

Shifty's isn't all that far away (not walking distance) but they have surprisingly good food and beer for a dive bar.

Shifty's isn't all that far away (not walking distance) but they have surprisingly good food and beer for a dive bar.
best wings in syracuse imo

Shifty's is fantastic; great food, great beer. That's one walk that even I haven't done, though.

No; that's the only reason Faegan's does such great business (since, as you note, they leave something to be desired on a couple levels).

I prefer DJ's (where the new Maggie's was located); they have more taps than Chuck's does (maybe a dozen) and they have decent food. But their selection has got nothing on Faegan's as far as quality goes.

Very few bars within quick walking distance of the Dome, unfortunately, and only Faegan's seems to care about good beer.

Suppose you could try Dolce Vita on Irving and Genesee. Or Phoebe's, right across the street. Depends on what your definition of "walking distance" is (they're ~15 minutes from the Dome), but they have better beer on tap than most places on Marshall Street.

Thanks, Otto.

Shifty's is fantastic; great food, great beer. That's one walk that even I haven't done, though.

Been to Shifty's many times. Truly great place. I would say best pizza in the city. Also Kathy is a world class bartender. She is there weekdays till 5. Worth a stop just to spend time with her. Not exactly walking distance, however.

Been to Shifty's many times. Truly great place. I would say best pizza in the city. Also Kathy is a world class bartender. She is there weekdays till 5. Worth a stop just to spend time with her. Not exactly walking distance, however.

I was there for lunch last week and Kathy was our bartender. She was awesome.