ot: fantasy football.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ot: fantasy football..

i'm 3-0 in my bar league, and pretty much messed on my other two.

Anything in particular driving you nuts? lol

The unpredictability of it. It's pretty much 75%+ luck, and it bugs the hell out of me, haha.

I'd be up more if I had Bowe in over Austin and Romo over Rg3. If I made those moves, I'd be up ~30 instead. Obviously, hindsight is 20-20 and that's what makes this game so frustrating.
I actually prefer having a crappy bench. I know who to roll with when the backups are terrible.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

See the only fair way to do fantasy football is do an auction draft. I am in an auction, keeper league with a surcharge of 5 dollars spent on any keepers. You can spend a lot of money and get good players or you can try to spread out your money and create a deeper team. I am going to be 2-2 after this week and can't complain. I have Scam Newton, Arian Foster(keeper), Jammal Charles(keeper), Wes Welker, Julian Edelman,Jordan Cameron, starting for me and my bench is Antonio Gates, and the two guys killing my team David Wilson, and Hakeem Nicks.
All you need to do in fantasy football is make the playoffs and its a crapshoot.

My team is being killed by my running backs, Doug Martin and Alfred Morris. Luckily, my team is helped by Peyton and Jordan Cameron.

Fantasy football has an element of bath salts in them. People think it's cool to try, then drives them fecking batshit nuts.

The week I lost, I literally had every player in NFL.com's "Start them or Sit Them" start of the week except for one, and that was still a "Start em". And I finished 35 pts under my projection.

It's just another form of gambling, lol.

Fantasy analysts are about as useful as their "real game" counterparts.
My biggest pet peeve is how they assume every 3pt road favorite will jump out to a huge lead and "run the clock out and force team X to throw" which actually happens about 5% of the time in the NFL.

I'm down 19 and have Sproles and Sturgis. Got a chance, don't feel great about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I know you've all been staying up to find out - Sproles had a great game, so Ima win this one.

I need 10 more yards from Lamar Miller, and Tannehill throws up a ruptured duck. :bang:

I quit fantasy football cold turkey in 2005 or 2006 and haven't regretted it one bit.

There's something about wasting 2 hours looking for a backup RB on the waiver wire scrap heap that I found to be painful.

I quit fantasy football cold turkey in 2005 or 2006 and haven't regretted it one bit.

There's something about wasting 2 hours looking for a backup RB on the waiver wire scrap heap that I found to be painful.
See, I'm incredibly decisive, so those 2 hours are more like 12 seconds on my Droid app.

My team is being killed by my running backs, Doug Martin and Alfred Morris. Luckily, my team is helped by Peyton and Jordan Cameron.

Yeah, in my keeper league I drafted Cameron in the 9th round, so I have him in place of a 9th round pick for three additional years. Steal. He has been every bit as good as Jimmy Graham. And he's dating a Victoria's Secret model, Erin Heatherton. Life is good for Mr. Cameron.