OT: For Your SU Room | Syracusefan.com

OT: For Your SU Room

700953761835_College_City_Bus_Roll__Syracuse.jpg

Forgot to post the photo. :D

One thing I wondered about, and just found the answer to in the questions section...there is nothing over the print. So, no glass or plexiglass. Frames this size are generally plexi, so you could probably just buy one and cut it to fit.

I thought the same thing but I guess to a student thats not from Syracuse, Erie Blvd might be something worth remembering.

Bought this then said F it, im Buying a Jaunitas groupon

Less than 30 days...
Not sure if that is fish...but do yourself a favor...try the Clam Bar (on South Bay Rd. just north of the Airport entrance) for Haddock. The Haddock Sandwich is huge and excellent.

Not sure if that is fish...but do yourself a favor...try the Clam Bar (on South Bay Rd. just north of the Airport entrance) for Haddock. The Haddock Sandwich is huge and excellent.
Tully's Tenders, Mark...

Hell, I'd add the All Night Eggplant then. I guess Tipp Hill or Armory Square would be too local.

Just about everything there is huge and excellent. Clam Bar is truly an odd hidden gem of Central New York.

I used to live in that teeny house on the corner of Taft and S. Bay (next to Fresno's - only house on that block), and my family used to own that entire strip where Fresno's/Clam Bar/McDonald's is, back in the day when it was farmland. The Clam Bar is absolutely FANTASTIC.

Just about everything there is huge and excellent. Clam Bar is truly an odd hidden gem of Central New York.

It is amazing to see the place in the summer: the locals are supplemented by many returning former residents from North Syracuse, Liverpool, Cicero and Mattydale to get great seafood again. Haddock is unheard of in Texas and the Deep South...you get farm raised catfish shoved down your throat. Haddock>>>>>>>>Catfish

If you are a student at SU...do yourself a favor and visit the place. BTW, the steamers (clams) are always good too.
It is easy to miss...best way is to take South Bay Rd north and turn into the parking lot just after the Midas Muffler Shop. Chip and Milly will like this: You enter from the rear.

I used to live in that teeny house on the corner of Taft and S. Bay (next to Fresno's - only house on that block), and my family used to own that entire strip where Fresno's/Clam Bar/McDonald's is, back in the day when it was farmland. The Clam Bar is absolutely FANTASTIC.
I drove by there this summer and there was someone doing laps in that "yard" on a four wheeler.

Clam Bar is great. I think Twisted Kilt should open up in Fresno's spot.

I drove by there this summer and there was someone doing laps in that "yard" on a four wheeler.

Clam Bar is great. I think Twisted Kilt should open up in Fresno's spot.

Tilted Kilt. Absolutely. I pass one on my way home. One of the only things that makes living in Jersey bearable.

We don't judge either...they'll be welcomed with dollar bills at our tailgate.

Sad part is, I brought my mom to the tailgate. You probably didn't recognize her without her glitter or acrylic 7 inch heels.