OT - Friends Son in Delaware and Syracuse Basketball | Syracusefan.com

OT - Friends Son in Delaware and Syracuse Basketball

poc44

Scout Team
A good friend of mine has a son that has been having a tough time battling Cystic Fibrosis and is a huge Syracuse fan (with a little help from me). I have been able to get him to a few basketball games when they are in the Philadelphia area and also a handful of lacrosse games when the team is in town. I have a video of him receiving the news that he will able to pick any game this year to come up and be the ball boy and also eat with the team at their team dinner but I cant get it to upload. I am so very proud of Coach B and the Syracuse community for allowing this to happen and I can't wait to be able to see Michael on the court this season. He is a little tired in this video but he is excited to go to a game and wants to go to the Duke game. (and the Dave referenced in the video is not me).

Last edited:
A good friend of mine has a son that has been having a tough time battling Cystic Fibrosis and is a huge Syracuse fan (with a little help from me). I have been able to get him to a few basketball games when they are in the Philadelphia area and also a handful of lacrosse games when the team is in town. I have a video of him receiving the news that he will able to pick any game this year to come up and be the ball boy and also eat with the team at their team dinner but I cant get it to upload. I am so very proud of Coach B and the Syracuse community for allowing this to happen and I can't wait to be able to see Michael on the court this season.

Awesome story. Have you tried uploading it to youtube and then sharing the link here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom