OT: Game Stop | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Game Stop

Your mom's a spac... merging with paysafe.

I'm sorry. That was unnecessary. I don't understand the majority of what anyone is talking about in this thread. So I lash out in hurtful ways.

Well, I was literally going to post “your mom’s a spac” until I saw you beat me to it. So don’t feel bad, or do. Depends on your opinion of me lol.

I posted this in another thread but if anyone is looking at an interesting spec stock ( high risk but has potential) take a look at ZOM. Bought at .17 a ways back. I came across them in a pet care article a ways back and the release of a diagnostic product called TruForma. They hired a new CEO this year who has a record of building value for shareholders and have contracted with a distributor. They are setup through 2023 because of the recent gains and expect profitability by 2022. Other products in the pipeline as well. Analyst thoughts are mixed so it absolutely is a spec at current prices. That said thought I would share as it's not just a reddit infused spike stock or crypto meme.

Also I am fully aware of the Carol Baskin article before anyone tossed that out.
Own it too. Vet friend said he’s never heard of Acoustic Wave diagnostics and that it sounded like veterinary Theranos. I said what the hell do you know and bought it anyway.

If it works and they can get some early adopters it could take off. I like the sales partnership too. Established relationships. Worth a flier on a penny stock.

Own it too. Vet friend said he’s never heard of Acoustic Wave diagnostics and that it sounded like veterinary Theranos. I said what the hell do you know and bought it anyway.

If it works and they can get some early adopters it could take off. I like the sales partnership too. Established relationships. Worth a flier on a penny stock.

Yeah. Pet care as an industry is a beast and only growing which makes it attractive too. Laser therapy took off pretty quickly which while different tech speaks to at least somewhat of an example to compare to.

I saw a Robin Hood warrior saying the Stock Market is easy money. He doesn't have a day job and lives off his stock trading.

His secret (literally he said this on Youtube)
You buy a stock: watch it go up, when it starts to go down you sell quickly for a profit.

GENIUS!!!

I think the bubble is here Cuse fans...and it isn't our basketball team.

I saw a Robin Hood warrior saying the Stock Market is easy money. He doesn't have a day job and lives off his stock trading.

You buy a stock: watch it go up, when it starts to go down you sell quickly for a profit.

GENIUS!!!

Generational Talent

intraday head and shoulders GME bears coming

Pigs get slaughtered...those that bought in the double digits are selling for a huge profit but so many are going to get burned.

I bought LMND earlier this month...it went up 70% in about a week. I sold it...I'll rebuy it later (maybe). It is basically a story stock right now.

Last edited:
Pigs get slaughtered...those that bought in the double digits are selling for a huge profit but so many are going to get burned.
only one door to get out of, and sweep orders and tutes get theirs first no doubt. Add GME and AMC bagholders to Genius Brands, Kodak, DRYS from years back, the list goes on.

but to them its just proof of manipulation (obviously its manipulated) and more conspiracies by brokerages to stop the bleeding at any costs LOL

only one door to get out of, and sweep orders and tutes get theirs first no doubt. Add GME and AMC bagholders to Genius Brands, Kodak, DRYS from years back, the list goes on.

but to them its just proof of manipulation (obviously its manipulated) and more conspiracies by brokerages to stop the bleeding at any costs LOL
The end will be quick and horrific for those that bought above $20

If you are a Robin Hood guy and bought 10 shares...it might not be horrific but it'll hurt you.

The end will be quick and horrific for those that bought above $20

If you are a Robin Hood guy and bought 10 shares...it might not be horrific but it'll hurt you.
hey stop being so rational that's not what I'm here for !!! ;)

Unless you have an extremely deep understanding of these market forces AND have money to burn, do not participate in this short-term madness. For every internet stranger who "made $100k or $2m trading options" or "makes a living day trading", there are 25x that number of internet strangers who lose $5k, $50k, or $250k trying to do it. In a volatile activity, very few will make a lot of money, some will come out flat, and some will lose more than they can afford to.

Yes Silver Lake made out well after having been deeply under water with their bonds prior to this recent rally in AMC stock. But the impact for AMC is how I laid it out above.

Yes I do have a finance background and I have direct knowledge of AMC's credit situation but to be clear I am not making any predictions on AMC stock. I did make a prediction above on GME though.

I don't claim to be an expert though I've worked in high yield credit for a very long time. The market can find new and unusual ways to humble you all the time.
you said "Debt relief implies the debt was forgiven.". When Silver Lake converted the debt into shares, the value of the debt they converted ($600M) was taken off AMC's books, (and thus will help AMC make other debt payment).

you said "Debt relief implies the debt was forgiven.". When Silver Lake converted the debt into shares, the value of the debt they converted ($600M) was taken off AMC's books, (and thus will help AMC make other debt payment).
No but the debt came off the books at a price - the sale of new shares. In corporate finance circles anyway - the term debt relief implies outright forgiveness of debt, obviously not the case here. Not that important of a distinction as it's more about terminology but the concern about dilution is a very real thing.

GENIUS!!!

Well, this is awkward.

Please don't forget to hit subscribe :(

No but the debt came off the books at a price - the sale of new shares. In corporate finance circles anyway - the term debt relief implies outright forgiveness of debt, obviously not the case here. Not that important of a distinction as it's more about terminology but the concern about dilution is a very real thing.
Fair. I went back and looked at my original post and did say debt relief when I meant that some of their debt had been eased up (in exchange for equity).

Today is going to be an interesting day. All the Reddit/WSB names are getting slaughtered in the premarket. For example, GME down 38%. It looks like the law of diminishing returns for the new ideas is in full effect. Silver pulling back in a material way. AG, which was ramped the most, is pointing down 17%

If this game is going to continue, you will need to see people buy aggressively on weakness

I think the game ends soon, just not sure if we are in the 6th inning or the 9th inning

Today is going to be an interesting day. All the Reddit/WSB names are getting slaughtered in the premarket. For example, GME down 38%. It looks like the law of diminishing returns for the new ideas is in full effect. Silver pulling back in a material way. AG, which was ramped the most, is pointing down 17%

If this game is going to continue, you will need to see people buy aggressively on weakness

I think the game ends soon, just not sure if we are in the 6th inning or the 9th inning
I dont feel bad for pigs. They got slaughtered following the herd into the meat market.

I just wish IBKR didn't take 4-5 days for deposits to settle...I wouldve bought a put yesterday for a couple grand 3-4 months out. Printing.

That silver move was a complete scam. Media hype, nothing more.
Wsb thought they could squeeze whatever they want. Regime change lol. Markets humbled Melvin and co for over reaching shorting some names. Now torching rookies that jumped in expecting a golden ticket to willy Wonka. It all works out in the end.

Watching the price action in GME it's sickening to think of all of those investors (using the term loosely) that bought the stock in the 200s, 300s and 400s and are now getting roasted. Curious to hear from Roaring Kitty to see what his investment looks like today.

Watching the price action in GME it's sickening to think of all of those investors (using the term loosely) that bought the stock in the 200s, 300s and 400s and are now getting roasted. Curious to hear from Roaring Kitty to see what his investment looks like today.
Portnoy tweeted this morning he sold everything for a $700k loss. Of course he blames everything on Robin Hood. He doesn't mention that if RH didn't block all those buy orders at $300 people would have lost more money...

For him, it is entertainment and he can afford this loss. Wonder if his loyal disciples will feel the same way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom