OT: Game Stop | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Game Stop

RH sped up that end to the benefit of the institutional investors.

Yeah itll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. I'm glad I had my fun trading GME but was finished by yesterday.

Yeah itll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. I'm glad I had my fun trading GME but was finished by yesterday.
Today's high 482. Today's low 112. Currently around 235. Which direction will it finished. Anyone still in it is asking for trouble

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see if anything actually comes of regulatory changes, rules, etc., although I wouldn't hold your breath on that. How many of the true players that contributed to the financial crisis of 2008 actually got arrested, let alone financially hurt/impacted? Cuban is correct by saying if Wall Street was interested in investing vs. trading (gambling) then change the rules. As CNBC Squawk Box host Becky Quick mentions, you only have to hold onto a trade for 40 seconds...a joke. The system, as many things in this country are, is set up for the rich to get richer.

On a somewhat related aside, similar deal with numerous corporations/companies that manipulate (work/fleece the system) their financial balance sheets with stock buybacks/repurchases.

Hey people got to be Bobby axlerod for a couple of days

No doubt that there will be an episode the next season focused on what happened the past week.

No joke this chit makes me want Liz Warren and Bernie to dismantle Wall Street.

Ken Griffin and Steve Cohen(yes the Mets new owner) belong in jail.
Steve has done many things that should've landed him in jail, yet always skates away. Usually a second level person at the firm takes the fall

If Portnoy ends up taking him down, that would be beyond epic

Edit: also shocking Steve is engaging with Portnoy on Twitter. Don't think his lawyer would recommend

Steve has done many things that should've landed him in jail, yet always skates away. Usually a second level person at the firm takes the fall

Edit: also shocking Steve is engaging with Portnoy on Twitter. Don't think his lawyer would recommend
That is the last person on Earth that he should be entering into a Twitter back and forth with.

You don’t get in the mud with Internet mud champ.

Dumb decision by him and his tweets are super weak and not helping him nor believable ImO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom