OT - Gottlieb making friends in Morgantown with Tavon Austin tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Gottlieb making friends in Morgantown with Tavon Austin tweet

the more i find out about gottleib, the more i like him.

was listening to him yesterday...by accident, apparently mlb just blocks out games when you listen to radio.com, so wfan had the mets bounced for him, a better option if you ask me, but anyway...he wasnt bad.

was talking about this, his point was that if you blatently refuse to take a test for your job and you tank it, you dont deserve the job.

i was with him.

McNabb wasn't much better folks.

2mx2vcw.gif

the more i find out about gottleib, the more i like him.

was listening to him yesterday...by accident, apparently mlb just blocks out games when you listen to radio.com, so wfan had the mets bounced for him, a better option if you ask me, but anyway...he wasnt bad.

was talking about this, his point was that if you blatently refuse to take a test for your job and you tank it, you dont deserve the job.

i was with him.

How would you feel if the test had nothing or very little to do with your job? Listen, I get a kick out of these low scores as much as anyone else, but they have absolutely little to no correlation as to how an NFL player will perform at the next level, at all. NFL execs hold little value in the test. If they have doubts about a player's ability to learn, they bring them in and put them on the white board to throw all sorts of plays, reads, etc at them. Frank Gore scored a 6, AJ Green scored a 10, Dan Marino 13, Ray Lewis 13, McNabb 16. Even Blane Gabbert scored a 42 (better than Eli or Peyton).

How would you feel if the test had nothing or very little to do with your job? Listen, I get a kick out of these low scores as much as anyone else, but they have absolutely little to no correlation as to how an NFL player will perform at the next level, at all. NFL execs hold little value in the test. If they have doubts about a player's ability to learn, they bring them in and put them on the white board to throw all sorts of plays, reads, etc at them. Frank Gore scored a 6, AJ Green scored a 10, Dan Marino 13, Ray Lewis 13, McNabb 16. Even Blane Gabbert scored a 42 (better than Eli or Peyton).
everything is being evaluated.

being dumb is ok, if you can run like a deer, hit like a mack truck or throw the ball 70yrds through a thumbnail.

ignoring a directive to take a test is another thing. thats a different level of dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom