OT-Group of 5 recruiting that might interest some | Syracusefan.com

OT-Group of 5 recruiting that might interest some

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Cincinnati had the top ranked Group of 5 class, including a 4-star (might be a good place to look for an assistant)
WMU under our old friend Tim Lester had the highest ranked MAC class, including a 4 star
Uconn had the lowest ranked class in the AAC.

Not group of 5, but pretty impressive that Baylor pulled in a top 25 class after going 1-11 (Props to Matt Rhule)

Cincinnati had the top ranked Group of 5 class, including a 4-star (might be a good place to look for an assistant)
WMU under our old friend Tim Lester had the highest ranked MAC class, including a 4 star

Not group of 5, but pretty impressive that Baylor pulled in a top 25 class after going 1-11 (Props to Matt Rhule)
Baylor’s in Texas. Im not too surprised.

Cincy’s a great football program, would love to see them find the success they had in the mid 2000’s

I could be wrong but I think Cincy has some more flexibility when it comes to admission standards. I seem to remember some quality OH prospects in the past that you would expect to go Big 10 that ended up there because of grades.

In my opinion, no. Cincy would be great in the ACC imo. Their football program would improve immediately and they have the talent in other sports.

I wish they were in the ACC because I want to go to Cinci for some road games. Also, they are a strong bball program. Lets get ND to join as a full member and add Cinci with them. It would help balance out travel a bit for both ND and Ville and give the ACC more presence in that region. I'm not sure ND ever gives up their independence though.

In my opinion, no. Cincy would be great in the ACC imo. Their football program would improve immediately and they have the talent in other sports.
Cincy is one of my Alma maters, but don't want them in a Power 5 conference, as I want the Cuse to get those Ohio players that get overlooked by OSU

Last edited:
Cincy is one my my Alma maters, but don't want them in a Power 5 conference, as I want the Cuse to get those Ohio players that get overlooked by OSU
Thats a could-be peer that SU could leveredge academics over as well as possibly our IPF etc.

ACC might be trading Cincy for Ville at the rate that train wreck is going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom