OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Some pre-game hype. And this song has already been tagged! I see a beast in our very near future.

201312072215801528023-p5.jpg

For months now I've been meaning to post a few pretty good 80s songs I've found that we never posted, since you bumped it tee I might as well do it now.

[song: All Time High]

Again, appropriate. Little Fugazi action coming at you, 1988. This puppy was already tagged! But dead youtube link. I am here to revive.
[song: waiting room]

Entire album. Good one to get the blood flowing. Skip to 5:46, song is Bad Mouth. You won't regret it. After all, have I steered you wrong yet?
:)

Had a serious moment today riding in the car to work. I was listening to the radio windows slightly down enjoying the weather and next time I notice I sitting at a red light radio cranked listening to Heart "what about love". Im not sure what it is about Heart and the power ballads of the 80's but I love them. If it was "Alone" I wouldn't have noticed what I was doing until after the song was over. Ha Ha

Had a serious moment today riding in the car to work. I was listening to the radio windows slightly down enjoying the weather and next time I notice I sitting at a red light radio cranked listening to Heart "what about love". Im not sure what it is about Heart and the power ballads of the 80's but I love them. If it was "Alone" I wouldn't have noticed what I was doing until after the song was over. Ha Ha
I too, am a fan of them. Was a pretty big "fan" of the blonde back when I was a raging hormone. Or am I still?
:eek:

But yeah, their songs were big hits to me, still are.
1970s, this one and is I believe in the movie Swingers. Classic.

Taking Heads, Life During Wartime
Originally from 1979's Fear of Music album, but IMO the definitive version was the live cut on 1982's The Name of This Band, featuring the guitar of Adrian Belew. I have been listening to that set all week and could easily post every song, but I won't

at least not today ;)

Taking Heads, Life During Wartime
Originally from 1979's Fear of Music album, but IMO the definitive version was the live cut on 1982's The Name of This Band, featuring the guitar of Adrian Belew. I have been listening to that set all week and could easily post every song, but I won't

at least not today ;)

Changed my hairstyle so many times now, don't know what I look like...

Video only works on youtube but thanks for posting anyway. Love that version!

Went through the first 5 pages of this thread yesterday (yeah, I'm between projects, what's it to you?) and see that many of the videos have been removed by youtube. Which saddens me.

But on the bright side, I still love this thread. Some of the best time I've ever frittered away.

Bump. Not sure where to put this one, but it was sort of the theme song of this past weekend. It is now my ringtone and my wife will never hear the end of it!
Enjoy and you know you want to dance to it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom