OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Sinead O'Connor had a big hit in the 90s that I wasn't a big fan of, here's an 80s song of hers I like better.....

[song: Mandinka]

Last night I had the strangest dream, I dreamt Matthew Wilder would somehow creep back into this thread again.....but it was just a dream.

Oh well, in his honor, I'll post some songs I'm sure you'll all be singing along to ;).....

[song: Queen Of Hearts]

:rolling:
I love that guy (Wilder). I really do. :)
image.jpg

they had 3 great songs in the 80s (my opinion obviously), I've previously posted "Little Lies", here's the other 2.....

[song: Big Love]

Fleetwood Mac, great call man. Also, very limited is Prince, but some weird deal or lack of deal between his record company and youtube. Might have to figure out another media source and make my script more flexible down the road.

Fleetwood Mac, great call man. Also, very limited is Prince, but some weird deal or lack of deal between his record company and youtube. Might have to figure out another media source and make my script more flexible down the road.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9778087-7.html

Prince first hired Web Sheriff to patrol the Web for illegal uses of his material, and then to send "take-down notices" to sites when they found pirated material, Giacobbi said. But he added that sending written notices had little impact.
"In the past couple of weeks, we have removed about 2,000 infringing clips from YouTube," Giacobbi said. "We get them down and the next day, there are 100 or 200 more. Their business model is built on making money off other people's creative work."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom