OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

Thanks for the kind words peoples, you've all posted some great songs that I've enjoyed listening to - between the basketball and the music it's been a great stretch.

I still have a few songs to add but as moqui alluded to a few weeks ago, since the 80s are done and gone there's a finite quantity of "quality" material we're dealing with here. There's probably hundreds of thousands of songs produced during the decade but I'd guess there's only a few hundred I like and I assume the same goes for all of you. Plus, as I mentioned previously, there's some big hits I'm not posting cuz I just don't like them so that limits the "pool" a little bit for me. And there's one less now, I had plans of posting "Smokey Mountain Rain" but cusetown just did - good job!

Time for some music! The 80s weren't their best decade but they had a few good ones.....

[song: She Was Hot]

Thanks for the kind words peoples, you've all posted some great songs that I've enjoyed listening to - between the basketball and the music it's been a great stretch.

I still have a few songs to add but as moqui alluded to a few weeks ago, since the 80s are done and gone there's a finite quantity of "quality" material we're dealing with here. There's probably hundreds of thousands of songs produced during the decade but I'd guess there's only a few hundred I like and I assume the same goes for all of you. Plus, as I mentioned previously, there's some big hits I'm not posting cuz I just don't like them so that limits the "pool" a little bit for me. And there's one less now, I had plans of posting "Smokey Mountain Rain" but cusetown just did - good job!

Time for some music! The 80s weren't their best decade but they had a few good ones.....

[s o n g: She Was Hot]
And thank you, my friend.
I hope this becomes an online jukebox for a lot of our dwellers and that is in a lot of parts thanks to you!
Two great runs, one by the 80s and one by our boys bringing the 80s back.

this is from the Large Band album, but I can't find a video of Lyle & his Large Band. Here he sings it in a duet with Leo Kottke
[song: Good Intentions]

Great call on the Lyle Lovett Moqui. One of my favorites. Got to see him at a ski mountain up here when we first moved up.

This is one of my favorites from Pontiac.

[song: simple song]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom