OT: Here is something for every golfer's xmas list | Syracusefan.com

OT: Here is something for every golfer's xmas list

Ha. Very nice. I stockpile pro v1x balls at christmas. Its almost embarrassing as its all i ask for.
If you are a fan if the prov1 or prov1x, you should try the Srixon z star or z star XV. I have played them all year. I think the srixon might go just a little farther with the same playability. The best thing is the cover doesn't shred as much on wedge shots. With the prov1 x that I used to play, as soon as I had a full wedge shot, the ball was toast. Not so with the srixon. It's a really good ball.

seanmac1844 said:
If you are a fan if the prov1 or prov1x, you should try the Srixon z star or z star XV. I have played them all year. I think the srixon might go just a little farther with the same playability. The best thing is the cover doesn't shred as much on wedge shots. With the prov1 x that I used to play, as soon as I had a full wedge shot, the ball was toast. Not so with the srixon. It's a really good ball.

Tried them. I love the x and will never switch.

I also will never switch from pro-v's. It's got to the point where it's psychological. I'm sure the are equal or better balls, but I can't hit them (giggity). Feel so much better looking down at pro v.

I also will never switch from pro-v's. It's got to the point where it's psychological. I'm sure the are equal or better balls, but I can't hit them (giggity). Feel so much better looking down at pro v.
So do you and Marsh wear therapy bracelets too? :rolleyes:

Tried them. I love the x and will never switch.

I buy 18 dozen 1x's at the beginning of the year with our logo on them from golfballs.com.

I buy 18 dozen 1x's at the beginning of the year with our logo on them from golfballs.com.

Good deal. I go through probably 8-9 dozen a year.

Good deal. I go through probably 8-9 dozen a year.
I'm at the point where I can get by with several dozen to start the year. Although I'm switching courses this year, so I expect to lose more.

What is the rpm on your SW shots?