OT - How John Beilein's son became one of college basketball's most coveted coaches | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - How John Beilein's son became one of college basketball's most coveted coaches

Seems about the right next step. Possible he could do a little better. I could see Niagara as a good gig for him.

His dad went to Canisius after Lemoyne so he’d be following his dad’s steps in the same conference. They also have family in the Buffalo area,

His dad went to Canisius after Lemoyne so he’d be following his dad’s steps in the same conference. They also have family in the Buffalo area,

Beilein is actually from Newfane, which is maybe 20-25 minutes away from the NU campus

I think it'd be a home run hire for Niagara, but at the same time, I don't think he'd be there for very long.

Beilein is actually from Newfane, which is maybe 20-25 minutes away from the NU campus

I think it'd be a home run hire for Niagara, but at the same time, I don't think he'd be there for very long.

I was a little surprised by this, but Niagara has only been to the NCAA tournament 3 times in their entire history, but I guess in a one-bid league that probably isn't out of the ordinary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom