OT: Incredible Sean Kemp dunk reel! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Incredible Sean Kemp dunk reel!

Shawn used to go to my cusetroop spot a bit. Charlies on Broadway... RIP.
Never said boo to him, but there was always a girl on his left and right.

Damn. Twenty years ago.

He opened a little bar by where they used to play about 7 years ago ( Oscars) but it is gone.

Sick.
The 360 in that one is ludicrously effortless so he's got wiggle enough to make flare 'great again' :)
636078352625908126-857206749_37piecesofflair.png

John Starks has got to be in my top 3 all time underdogs.
#neverforget #getoffme

My favorite dunk of all time, over the top of Jordan and Jerami's goggled uncle, at crunch time in playoff game no less(how many, if any, of these other dunks in this thread can you say something similar about?). I would give you more yous for that post if I could!

Think Kemp, and Carter are the two best in-game dunkers. Carter obviously had the longevity, but Shawn was a freak of nature. Kemp would make Blake look like a fool. They are 1a, and 1b to me.

Wish Shawn had a bit more success, for himself, and my entertainment. The Sonics were one of those teams I rooted for. Vince is still dunking on people in the league at 40. The top two in my eyes. Dunk contest wise, that's a different story but Vince probably had the best performance ever there too.

I'd have to put Kemp at the top. So many of his dunks were in traffic, and after making a pretty phenomenal move. Carter and MJ — a lot of their stuff(s), by virtue of being guards, came on breakaways, in clean air. And with Kemp, a big part of the drama was that he cuffed the ball, and sorta 'slung' it.

As Kramer might have said, "It's not the height of the dunk — it's the ferocity."

And, wow — Hakim. One of my favorite players to watch that we have ever had. Maybe not a Top 5 SU player, but definitely in my top 5 to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom