OT: Insane Andre Drummond stat | Syracusefan.com

OT: Insane Andre Drummond stat

Eric15

Living Legend
I apologize in advance for this post complimenting a UConn player.

The difference between Drummond (leading NBA rebounder) and DeAndre Jordan (2nd) is the same as Jordan and the 49th leading NBA rebounder (Al Horford).

1. Drummond - 18.9
2. Jordan - 12.9
49. Horford - 6.9

He's doing something historic right now. It's pretty unreal to see night in and night out.

I apologize in advance for this post complimenting a UConn player.

The difference between Drummond (leading NBA rebounder) and DeAndre Jordan (2nd) is the same as Jordan and the 49th leading NBA rebounder (Al Horford).

1. Drummond - 18.9
2. Jordan - 12.9
49. Horford - 6.9
At least it's good to see his free throw % is .420. :)

Eric15 said:
I apologize in advance for this post complimenting a UConn player. The difference between Drummond (leading NBA rebounder) and DeAndre Jordan (2nd) is the same as Jordan and the 49th leading NBA rebounder (Al Horford). 1. Drummond - 18.9 2. Jordan - 12.9 49. Horford - 6.9

Happy belated b-day.

I think you remember this boards prediction for his nba potential.

44cuse

Crazy to think Fab outplayed him in the dome in 2012.

I feel like Drummond was starting to dominate in that game at some point. Not exactly sure though.

He's doing something historic right now. It's pretty unreal to see night in and night out.

Yep. He's impressive for sure. He and DeMarcus Cousins have surprised me. Never thought Cousins would be THIS good. Cousins has been nearly unstoppable for years.

Crazy to think Fab outplayed him in the dome in 2012.

I really think if Fab didn't turn into a train wreck before the tournament and outplayed Sullinger like I knew he could have, he would have been a lottery pick and would have had a chance to do what Drummand is doing right now. Fab really did have a TON of talent, I hate to put it all on him, but not only did he fail himself, I believe the university did as well.

I'll smoke to that.

Saw Drummond against the Cavs the other night, he's a freak! Had 18 rebounds. And, when the Cavs went to the hack-a-Dre at one point to put him on the line, he made 3 of 4. He's also averaging 19 points a game.
He should try the underhand thing Rick Barry did. What is there to lose? Sometimes he misses the rim entirely.
But, he is impressive.

I really think if Fab didn't turn into a train wreck before the tournament and outplayed Sullinger like I knew he could have, he would have been a lottery pick and would have had a chance to do what Drummand is doing right now. Fab really did have a TON of talent, I hate to put it all on him, but not only did he fail himself, I believe the university did as well.
The University is in trouble because of all of the extra help it offered the kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom