OT-ish: They are finally selling Men's Syracuse Soccer Jersey's | Syracusefan.com

OT-ish: They are finally selling Men's Syracuse Soccer Jersey's

poc44

Scout Team
I know many have tried in the past to get a Syracuse soccer jersey.....FINALLY!!!

Become a part of the SU Men’s soccer family by purchasing an official 2014 SU Men’s Soccer Jersey!

All jerseys are customized with your choice of number and size for each jersey that you order.

This is a limited time offer and the last time to place an order will be by midnight on Saturday, September 13th.

Orders can be placed via email (splawlor) or by sending us a message on Facebook. Things to include in your order:

Name-
Size-
Quantity-
Printed number-
Shipping address/ or pick up in person-

PICK UP JERSEYS AT MANLEY FIELD HOUSE;
6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME AFTER ORDER PLACED

-$5 FEE IF SHIPPING IS REQUIRED

-Contributions, less $40 per jersey, will be tax deductible and you will receive a tax receipt for this donation. Please see your tax advisor for additional questions.
All proceeds will benefit the Syracuse University Men’s Soccer Program.

I know many have tried in the past to get a Syracuse soccer jersey...FINALLY!!!

Become a part of the SU Men’s soccer family by purchasing an official 2014 SU Men’s Soccer Jersey!

All jerseys are customized with your choice of number and size for each jersey that you order.

This is a limited time offer and the last time to place an order will be by midnight on Saturday, September 13th.

Orders can be placed via email (splawlor ) or by sending us a message on Facebook. Things to include in your order:

Name-
Size-
Quantity-
Printed number-

-Contributions, less $40 per jersey, will be tax deductible and you will receive a tax receipt for this donation. Please see your tax advisor for additional questions.

Picture of the Jersey?

This is what they posted on their facebook page

Attachments

• syracuse.jpg
    syracuse.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 144
I have been complaining that the soccer jerseys are unavailable to the public, sharing my intense desire to purchase one... AND $65 is too much ::walks away deflated and ashamed::

I have been complaining that the soccer jerseys are unavailable to the public, sharing my intense desire to purchase one... AND $65 is too much ::walks away deflated and ashamed::
$65.00 is actually the correct price (not saying I agree). I buy a ton of them yearly and most of them list at $90.00 to start with no names or numbers.

I know many have tried in the past to get a Syracuse soccer jersey...FINALLY!!!

Orders can be placed via email (splawlor ) or by sending us a message on Facebook. Things to include in your order:

Name-
Size-
Quantity-
Printed number-

any chance we can still order 1? Im a large and would like #44.

I dont see a facebook page or valid email to send to.

I would also be interested in purchasing one as well, I did not see this when it was initially posted...

I want one too. Went and watched them play Friday. They were really impressive. Good to see growth in the program in a sport that is growing fast nationally.

I ordered a #44 Jersey. Should be getting it soon!

Did you order the 1st batch?

I still haven't gotten a response from anyone about possibly placing an order now... poc44 you still around?

Did you order the 1st batch?

I still haven't gotten a response from anyone about possibly placing an order now... poc44 you still around?

I did order in the first batch. I would e-mail Sean Lawlor. He responded to my e-mails real quickly when I ordered.

Sorry just seeing this. I ordered mine first batch also. JackBauer44 is correct in his advise to email Sean Lawlor or contact the team through facebook as they are really responsive and hopefully you can add to the order or get one via another order. I know the deadline has passed so I am not sure if they are opening it up for more orders. Also $20 of the purchase price is a donation and can be written off come tax time.

I facebook messenged the soccer team reps yesterday to see if jersey orders were still available. They got back to me very quickly and said that it was a only a limited time offer, but suggested I continue to follow the team media in case they offer again. I waffled on the purchase the first time, but when this thread was resurrected it got me inspired enough to take the financial plunge and do it. I am really disappointed I missed my opportunity... I am just hoping that they do offer again, sooner then later.