Class of 2019 - OT Jack Conley (CT) Verbal to BC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Jack Conley (CT) Verbal to BC

Strangely enough for someone from Connecticut, his high school currently has two players on TCU's squad.

Syracuse usually has success recruiting Connecticut, and the Orange's latest offer went to one of the top offensive linemen in the Nutmeg State.

Jack Conley, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound offensive tackle at New Canaan (Conn.) High, was offered by the Orange and he is eager to get to campus and see more of the program.

"I talked to (assistant) coach (Brian) Ward and (offensive line) coach (Mike) Cavanaugh," Conley said. "They are awesome."

The next step is getting to campus to learn more about the program. He is yet to visit Syracuse, but he is looking at planning a trip.

"I would definitely like to visit and see what the campus is like," he said. "And what the team is like."

Even without being on campus yet, Conley is jazzed about the offer.

"The Syracuse offer means a lot to me," he said. "It is from a school with competitive football, good academics and a great culture."

Conley's offer list also includes Boston College, Rutgers and Virginia. He said he does not have any visits set up.

I hope he stays interested in us. He looks likes what the doctor ordered.. He is big and agile and good use of hands..just redshirt and work with S & C and I believe we will have a stud on our O-line.

He sounds like a charachter from a 1980’s action movie.

New Canaan has a good program. Nice to get one of their better players. We need to own CT.

OL? Of course.
upload_2018-4-16_17-43-40.gif

Can't blame the kid for choosing BC when you are an Irish athlete playing in Boston and close to his CT home.

unfortunately not surprised at all. rot in hell, meathead Addazio.

Swear to God, Addazio's pitch to one of the last kids from New Canaan was "You're from one of the richest towns in America, you've been handed everything you could possible need in life. How do you even think you're a good fit to play my brand of football?"

Maybe that pitch worked this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom