Class of 2019 - OT Ja'Quay Hubbard (PA) Verbal to Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Ja'Quay Hubbard (PA) Verbal to Virginia

Kills me to say this seems like its between uva and pitt. Someone tell me im wrong

Offers from Mississippi St, Akron, Ohio University, Buffalo, Liberty, EKU, Cincy, Pitt, Toledo, UVA, Temple, WMU, Syracuse

Love the kids size and he can move too. Surprisingly mostly G5 offers.

So what does horseback riding have to do with a football ov?

If they start playing up Bronco’s name by having kids ride horses at UVA official visits...

SMDH

Any chance we get a visit from him before 9/1?
No...Dead Period.

August 1 through August 31, 2018: Dead Period

(1) Forty-eight (48) hours before a home contest (on the institution’s campus or in a facility normally used for its home games) that occurs in August or on September 1 or 2 through 48 hours after the conclusion of the contest.

If Babers and staff can get Hubbard, Mahogany, Blissett and Robinson I'll be one happy camper. Players like this are the bridge to success.

As a sports oriented pencil neck of ectomorphic proportion, I recognize a resemblance of myself in this team photo. And as such I'm able to offer a few fitting captions:

1. Hmmm. I wonder which one is Ja'Quay Hubbard.
2. Many attend auditions for Football version of "Glee."
3. Hey Mr. Matinee Idol: There is no lying on other guys' laps in football.
4. The two guys on lower left are "Using the facilities."
5. Only team in PA with a full-time barber so the boys are scrupulously groomed.
6. Boy Scouts go on field trip, are given jerseys and surround an actual football player. Troop 328 hopes to earn merit badges in Gridiron Proficiency

Here's wishing Mr. Hubbard and the Sharpsville Devils? a great season.
Think Orange Ja'Quay!

Last edited:
He liked my tweet of Cuse ... positive tweets can make a difference with these kids ... never know

First rule about tweeting at recruits is. We don't talk about tweeting at recruits
And the second rule about tweeting at recruits is: We DO NOT talk about tweeting at recruits.

And the second rule about tweeting at recruits is: We DO NOT talk about tweeting at recruits.
The third rule of tweeting at recruits is: don’t tweet at recruits at all, ever, under any circumstances.

Last edited:
I just dont see him picking us but im wrong nearly every time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom