Class of 2022 - OT JD DiRenzo (NJ) Grad Transfer From Sacred Heart / Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OT JD DiRenzo (NJ) Grad Transfer From Sacred Heart / Offered

Rutgers is again doing well in the portal.

They are ? I didn't think they've moved the needle even a smidge.

not portal related but i saw they lost that blue chip NJ defensive back that schady spent all the taxpayer money flying the chopper around for.

Last edited:
They are ? I didn't think they've moved the needle even a smidge.

not portal related but i saw they lost that blue chip NJ defensive back that schady spent all the taxpayer money flying the chopper around for.
They didn't lose him, they pulled his over dude has OL speed :p

They didn't lose him, they pulled his over dude has OL speed :p
How does a player who played at Sacred Heart become a 4 star. Wasn't even rated coming out of High School.

How does a player who played at Sacred Heart become a 4 star. Wasn't even rated coming out of High School.

When Dohn gets wind that he's selecting Rutgers.

Shameless manipulation of the back office mathematics that go into"measuring" the quality of RU recruiting. It's also the reason that they are absolute dog s*** every year, despite ostensibly recruiting well.

When Dohn gets wind that he's selecting Rutgers.

Shameless manipulation of the back office mathematics that go into"measuring" the quality of RU recruiting. It's also the reason that they are absolute dog s*** every year, despite ostensibly recruiting well.

“recruiting well” needs to be in massive air quotes.

If we had TWO shills working for the crootin ranking services who constantly fluffed our stats like those guys do, we’d “recruit well” also.

D’oh(n) and Toad are a coupla fluffers. :p

“recruiting well” needs to be in massive air quotes.

If we had TWO shills working for the crootin ranking services who constantly fluffed our stats like those guys do, we’d “recruit well” also.

D’oh(n) and Toad are a coupla fluffers. :p

Agree 100% -- it's all spin. But they can't hide, now that they're in the B1G -- the results speak for themselves.