OT - Jersey Boys Tix | Syracusefan.com

OT - Jersey Boys Tix

maxxyz

Just happy to be here
For those who live in the Syracuse area -

I have two tickets to Jersey Boys for tomorrow night at the Landmark Theatre. Front row of the balcony (Loge Right Center, Row A Seats 2 & 4). $65 face value per ticket.

I can't use them. First $100 for both takes them. PM me if interested.

good luck on selling those in the week we play rutgirls

Have you tried calling Famous Artists and exchanging for another night? We have had to do that before, and they have always accommodated us.

I'm taking my wife Friday night. Forgot to check the freaking ALDS schedule. Would be game 5 if it goes the distance. me.

I'm taking my wife Friday night. Forgot to check the freaking ALDS schedule. Would be game 5 if it goes the distance. me.

Duuuuuuke.

It's obvious that 690West is only a casual Yankee fan.

It's obvious that 690West is only a casual Yankee fan.

Lol I NEVER make these mistakes! Hell, I've got the 2015 NCAA tourney dates already in my book but this Friday slipped mind. Sigh...maybe we win the next two?

Saw Jersey Boys last night and ran into someone during the intermission who had seen the show in two different cities. One was NYC and the other Philly. He said the Syracuse show was as good if not better. The typical comment afterwards, "It was the best play I have ever seen!"

I never knew Joe Pesci had a hand in getting them started. If you have a chance, by all means grab some tickets and catch a show, you won't be sorry. There are good deals all over but even if you can't find one it is worth every penny. The Landmark did a wonderful job in renovating the stage, the acoustics have improved tremendously, you could understand every word spoken or sung.

I give the show and the theater five stars!!

Saw Jersey Boys last night and ran into someone during the intermission who had seen the show in two different cities. One was NYC and the other Philly. He said the Syracuse show was as good if not better. The typical comment afterwards, "It was the best play I have ever seen!"

I never knew Joe Pesci had a hand in getting them started. If you have a chance, by all means grab some tickets and catch a show, you won't be sorry. There are good deals all over but even if you can't find one it is worth every penny. The Landmark did a wonderful job in renovating the stage, the acoustics have improved tremendously, you could understand every word spoken or sung.

I give the show and the theater five stars!!

Yeah, I agree about the sound. It was perfect. And the Frankie Valli guy is literally as good as Frankie Valli. Just crazy talent.