OT - JR Smith !!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - JR Smith !!!!

I hope the refs are ashamed of missing the fact the ball hit the rim before that play that should have resulted in the Knicks having the ball, with the last shot, heading into halftime. Sorry but I am really getting sick of how this team and its star player gets officiated night in and night out. Its becoming a theme that even the announcers and media have picked up on.

I dunno, they missed that call for sure, but I don't think its like there is a vendetta against the Knicks. We remember the calls that go against us. And Jason Kidd committed an offensive foul on the game winning shot vs the Nets. And they actually called a travel on Dwight in the Lakers game that they pretty much never call.

The JR play was pretty dirty, IMO.

Can't argue with the fact that Phoenix shouldn't have even had the ball, but it was still an impulsive dirty play on J.R.'s part.
If he did it on purpose, yea but I think if it was done on purpose it was out of frustration over a missed call. You can tell the Knicks let the officiating get into their heads.

I dunno, they missed that call for sure, but I don't think its like there is a vendetta against the Knicks. We remember the calls that go against us. And Jason Kidd committed an offensive foul on the game winning shot vs the Nets. And they actually called a travel on Dwight in the Lakers game that they pretty much never call.

The JR play was pretty dirty, IMO.
That Dwight travel was like 80 steps though lol. Melo obviously doesnt get calls, thats well documented but the foul out of Tyson late the in the Lakers game outweighs any travel call on Dwight (who also gets the shaft treatment just as bad as Melo).

Oh yeah it was such a travel, I'm still surprised they called it.

Tyson fouling out was pretty weak; they could have called a foul on whoever else was reaching in (JR I think?) but Tyson's part of the play looked pretty clean; though if I recall Artest fouled out on the next possession on a similarly weak call. Tyson>Artest, of course, just saying there are bad calls both ways in every game. It's just an impossible game to ref fairly

If you could...right now...trade JR Swish for Dwayne Wade straight up...would you? (Don't worry about money/cap realities). Just in fantasy land.

I think I'd rather have Swish moving forward. Wade is on the decline and Swish is all upside...only going to improve the next few years. I think he will absolutely abuse Wade in the playoffs.

If you could...right now...trade JR Swish for Dwayne Wade straight up...would you? (Don't worry about money/cap realities). Just in fantasy land.

I think I'd rather have Swish moving forward. Wade is on the decline and Swish is all upside...only going to improve the next few years. I think he will absolutely abuse Wade in the playoffs.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

To take it a step further...I'd take the Knicks Big 3 over the Heat Big 3. You could make a case the Knicks are better at every single position.

To take it a step further...I'd take the Knicks Big 3 over the Heat Big 3. You could make a case the Knicks are better at every single position.
it's a gravy train with biscuit wheels!!!

Not saying I agree with your post, I just like saying that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom