Ot: junior seau | Syracusefan.com

Ot: junior seau

"... people in law enforcement are saying Seau is dead..."

I imagine this all ends and we find out he had major depression due to too many concussions/blows to the head.

apparently witnesses say they only heard one gunshot... at 10 am that probably means suicide

apparently witnesses say they only heard one gunshot... at 10 am that probably means suicide

You are so fast... I just saw this posted a minute ago and its up here already!

You are so fast... I just saw this posted a minute ago and its up here already!
That was just my assumption... sadly it appears true

pretty shocked. He was a great player. RIP

Very sad news. I loved watching him play when he was a Charger

Unbelievable. Always seemed like a really good guy.

Hey espn get off the bountytalk and report this ..show some damn respect, its been confirmed for 30 mins now

No kidding, I'm STUNNED it's not on ESPN or NFL Network yet.

No kidding, I'm STUNNED it's not on ESPN or NFL Network yet.

I could understand if they were the first to find out and they wnted to confirm with many people beore running it, but this is all over now dont get what they are waiting for.

NFL Network and NFL.com have a "developing story" ticker, but it's still not on ESPN or SI.com

This is a freaking Hall of Famer, and one of the best linebackers in history, and they are dragging their feet. Must be they are too busy trying to concoct allegations of beastiality against an assistant coach at Duke or something.

NFL Network and NFL.com have a "developing story" ticker, but it's still not on ESPN or SI.com

This is a freaking Hall of Famer, and one of the best linebackers in history, and they are dragging their feet. Must be they are too busy trying to concoct allegations of beastiality against an assistant coach at Duke or something.

Disgusting, tmz is thirty times more credidble than the bristol clown community

maybe the nfl network, espn and others have been asked to hold off on it? maybe not all family members have been notified? i really doubt espn is not reporting it because it isn't some juicy scandal.

Bees, when had ESPN ever exhibited they know the word "restraint" when reporting a story? Lord knows they aren't shy about jumping the gun on stories on which they have minimal facts.

maybe the nfl network, espn and others have been asked to hold off on it? maybe not all family members have been notified? i really doubt espn is not reporting it because it isn't some juicy scandal.

I could see that but its everywhere, cbs, fox, nbc in san diego...just odd...nfl is in deep hit with the upcoming concussion lawsuits

Chest inflicted gun shot also just like the former bear who wanted his brain to get exmined, wouldnt be surpised if seau wrote a note saying that also

Multiple reports that it was, in fact, a suicide. I don't think there was anyone who was young in the 90s that didn't think that he epitomized the badass linebacker.

did they wait until all of bernie fine's relatives were notified?

or did they wait until the policy had time to review the 'tape?'

the gov of california already announced it 20 min ago.