Class of 2015 - OT Justin Hunter (MI) Visiting | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT Justin Hunter (MI) Visiting

CuseLegacy

BliFOcCIcAAnVlD.jpg:large

We offered. I am not impressed with his film

I pretty much feel the same. Kind of surprised we offered to early, I thought there was talk about him coming back to camp.

http://www.thedzone.net/2014/04/country-days-justin-hunter-receives-2nd.html#.U1bl7eGk2wd.bitly

As for the coaches and his overall thoughts on Syracuse, Hunter added, "I really loved the coaches. They really care about their players and their futures. I really like that the program's emphasis on education and life after football. I also love the direction of the team on the field and see them contending for ACC championships in the near future."

Justin Hunter closed by describing how Syracuse offering him will impact his recruiting process, "I can see myself there, because their values really align with mine."

Anyone know which coach is recruiting him for us?

All I know is that he is being followed on Twitter by Coach Adam.
That's not encouraging. I have to agree with Money on this kid. Other than his size there's not much to like. And if this is what's going to come out of Adam...let's just say I'm concerned.

That's not encouraging. I have to agree with Money on this kid. Other than his size there's not much to like. And if this is what's going to come out of Adam...let's just say I'm concerned.

I think you are jumping to conclusions. I highly doubt that it is one coaches decision on who they recruit or offer. Besides Adams recruiting area is NYC.

Dude assistant coaches are not free to offer scholarships to whomever they feel like. If his kid was offered it was signed off on by Shafer and I'd guess GMac and maybe even others.

Tape can only tell us so much. You can bet this kid was weighed and measured and maybe even ran on his visit. Who even knows if the offer is verbal or written? Written offers can't go out yet but not every offer right now is commitable.

Anyone know which coach is recruiting him for us?

sounds like Adam is

I think you are jumping to conclusions. I highly doubt that it is one coaches decision on who they recruit or offer. Besides Adams recruiting area is NYC.

i think Shafer said that would be his territory, but it sounds like Acosta is taking care of NYC (or at least he has the 2 LI rb's), and Adam is in Indiana/Michigan.

Tape can only tell us so much. You can bet this kid was weighed and measured and maybe even ran on his visit. Who even knows if the offer is verbal or written? Written offers can't go out yet but not every offer right now is commitable.

i don't think that's allowed on visits? that's why camps are important

Maybe he and Acosta are teaming up? Hard to tell as Acosta doesn't seem to have a twitter account anymore. White and Adam seem to be doing most of the "recruiting" type twitter lately.

Dude assistant coaches are not free to offer scholarships to whomever they feel like. If his kid was offered it was signed off on by Shafer and I'd guess GMac and maybe even others.

Good points both of you. What I see on tape with this kid is a big project, fundamentals/body comp/strength & conditioning right on down. You're right to call me out on pinning it completely on Adam, that's not fair. And no, I'm not wise to the specifics and it never hurts to have options in the fold. I was just voicing concern from the perspective that if this guy has an early commitable offer, then something's not right...it very well could be me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom