Class of 2015 - OT Kevin Feder (NJ) Ohio State Grad Transfer | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT Kevin Feder (NJ) Ohio State Grad Transfer

Maybe he can use some of the alimony he is getting from Brittany Spears to pay tuition and greyshirt? I kid .. I kid ...

Maybe he can use some of the alimony he is getting from Brittany Spears to pay tuition and greyshirt? I kid .. I kid ...

Wrong guy. This is the son of a Mr. Richard Feder of Ft. Lee, NJ. The guy who regularly writes in to Roseanne Rosannadanna

not saying he's coming here but i've heard the possibility is being considered...
Gotcha. Can he play basketball too?

Ed Warinner, the coach who recruited him to Ohio State, is now the OL and run game coordinator at Minnesota. They might be competition. Who knows, he might even be crazy enough to think about heading to Rutgers.

This is the kind of guy we desperately need for next year (desperate a little strong) hope we can seal the deal here.

Need Tommy to get in his ear (since I assume they'd know each other from Bosco)

Need Tommy to get in his ear (since I assume they'd know each other from Bosco)

Are we sure that he is healthy now? Sounds like his foot issue affected both of his last 2 seasons there. Hate to see him transfer in and then get medically DQ'ed or something like that.

injuries could be the issue here. Other than that, he's worth bringing in.

l2Jejjlhv1DscmpfG.gif

Come in and battle for that RT job? Sign me up provided he gets a favorable medical review.

Ed Warinner, the coach who recruited him to Ohio State, is now the OL and run game coordinator at Minnesota. They might be competition. Who knows, he might even be crazy enough to think about heading to Rutgers.

Is OSU the kind of program that would block a transfer to a conference mate? If so, that might help.